Chapter 57

Before leaving the house, Bai Luorui called another person in charge called Sister Li and asked her to show the two of them around.

After arranging this, Bai Luorui left in a hurry, Song Wen and Fu Linjiang came out of the chairman's office and looked at each other.

Sister Li led them downstairs to the old man's accommodation area.

Xu was because there had been no young men visiting for a long time, and there were two men with outstanding appearance. When they saw them coming in, the attention of the caregivers and the elderly were attracted. There was gossip and curiosity in those eyes.

Song Wen looked around, it was clean, and a little too clean, everything was handled cleanly. As if ready to meet the inspection of the leadership at any time.

Fu Linjiang chatted with Sister Li in the back, "Sister Li, are there many people staying here now?"

Li Jie introduced skillfully: "Our nursing home now has a total of 70 beds. It is scientifically managed here. There is a special person in charge of food, and each elderly person is equipped with a nurse. Archives. People who want to enter here, it's too late to queue up, what are you mainly looking for?"

Fu Linjiang said: "I read the previous information that several old people died recently..."

Sister Li glanced at him, with the expression of someone who had come over and said lightly: "What is there to check when you get sick and die? If you are talking about places with many dead people, in addition to hospitals, you should count nursing homes. When every elderly person comes in They are all ready to go out sideways. We, the staff, have seen too much, and some of them seem to be able to eat, sleep and talk in the morning, but suddenly they can't do it at night. "

Song Wen turned his head and asked, "Is this happening a lot?"

Sister Li looked at him: "We are all seven-year-olds and eighty-year-olds here, which month will we not send a few away."

Fu Linjiang and Song Wen followed behind Sister Li, and they didn't feel it when they looked outside. When they got downstairs, there was a smell mixed with the smell. It was the smell of old people, the smell of living old people, the more they went inside. , the taste is more intense. Although there is a 24-hour fresh air filtration system and air fresheners are sprayed everywhere, it still can't cover up those unpleasant smells.

Song Wen couldn't tell what the specific smell was. He only thought that the smell was very strange. With people's breathing, movement, and volatilization in the air, this smell was different from the milk smell of babies, and it was different from the sweaty perfume of young people. The smell is also different. It is unique to the elderly. With the smell of age, in the fragrance of the air freshener, it seems that one step forward is death.

"...I work in nursing management, and I have stayed in three nursing homes for the elderly. I didn't say it. This one is definitely the most advanced in Nancheng, and the management is very strict." Sister Li was a bit snarky, and she was talking nonstop.

"Then Miss Bai, how is she?" Fu Linjiang continued to ask.

"She is like a bodhisattva, and she doesn't dislike those old people at all, alas, I didn't say that because she was my boss. But she was also a hard-working woman, her husband died at a young age, and we all Looking forward to her finding another one." Sister Li said.

"Go ahead, we'll be around here, we won't mess around." Thinking that Bai Luorui was almost gone, Song Wen ordered Sister Li to evict guests.

The staff usually has a lot of things to do, so they left in a hurry without letting Sister Li follow her.