Chapter 76

Song Wen slept until almost eleven o'clock the next morning. He was awakened by a strange sense of movement. When he opened his eyes, he saw the dog that Lu Siyu had raised by the bed with an expensive price tag. The sheets were pulled down.

Song Wen got up and rubbed his eyes, Lu Siyu was no longer in bed. Instead, the dog stuck out its tongue and looked at him, and then pulled the sheets with its paws as if in a demonstration, making a whimpering sound. Song Wen was awake for a few seconds, and touched the soft head of the dog. The hair was very smooth and felt very good. As soon as he touched it, he knew that he was using an expensive body wash.

Song Wen went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. Then he received a call from Li Luanfang, and as soon as he picked it up, he was straight to the point: "Mom recently heard from Aunt Li next door that their niece is looking for a partner, and the age and height are suitable. Should I ask you for a WeChat?" This sentence, without waiting for Song Wen's reply, reported the girl's educational background and family situation, and it was almost a matter of calculating the birth date.

Song Wen was stunned by the news, and when Li Luanfang finished speaking, did she dare to spoil her happiness: "Come on, Mom, I'm so busy, and I'm very demanding."

Li Luanfang asked sensitively, "Did you miss something? Do you think your education is low or your income is low?"

Song Wendao: "Mom, you don't know me yet? Look good, be virtuous, then smart, and have a common language with me. It's best not to talk much, or it will be too annoying to talk about when you come back from get off work. It would be even better if it facilitates my work."

Li Luanfang added: "You also need to be good at cooking and do housework, right? It's perfect if the family has money and brings their own room or something."

Song Wen hurriedly nodded: "Yes, yes, that's the standard."

Li Luanfang pierced Song Wen's mind: "What's right?! Are you looking for a wife or a little fairy? I think you don't want to look for it at all."

"Then let me be alone. You can just eat, drink, play and take good care of your body when you look back. By the way, how was your Chinese painting study in the old college newspaper?" Song Wen smoothly changed the topic and flickered again. The old lady said a few words, and then hung up the phone and went downstairs. The little wolf seemed to have followed him, and was always beside him, turning around in excitement.

Then Song Wencai remembered that he seemed to have forgotten to talk about his move, but Li Luanfang has not graduated from the University for the Elderly recently, so he shouldn't rush here, and I will talk to her later when I have time.

In the kitchen downstairs, Lu Siyu was cooking very virtuously, making the whole house have a refreshing aroma of food. Song Wen sat on the chair and looked at the little wolf under his feet and said: "Your dog has become a sperm, and you all know how to wake people up."

"It's better than someone who hasn't woken up at ten..." Lu Siyu said without raising his head.

"I can sleep until three o'clock in the afternoon when I don't have a case..." Song Wen yawned, thinking to himself, he didn't sleep well because he was afraid of Lu Siyu's discomfort in the middle of the night, so he got up and looked at him a few times.

Then Song Wen glanced at the room and tidied it up.

Lu Siyu has various cleaning equipment at home. He sometimes hires housekeeping, but the housekeeping mainly does some work such as mopping the floor and cleaning the glass. As for the rest, most of them are do-it-yourselfers. He has some minor cleanliness addiction and a little obsessive-compulsive disorder. For example, after taking off the slippers, they must be neatly arranged, and the cups on the table must be in a straight line. When the food is brought to the table, the location of hot and cold meat and vegetables must not be wrong.