Chapter 27

When Song Wen came out of the interrogation room and walked into the observation room, the soundproof observation room next door almost exploded.

Fu Linjiang on the side pressed his temple with some headache: "Guo Hua is unconscious, what's the matter, don't you all recognize what she said?"

Old Jia said: "I think what she said should be true. In this way, all the doubts can be explained. This case should be the revenge of the schoolgirl who has been suppressed for bullying her. This also explains why Lin Wanwan was the least poisoned and could survive, because she was not the target of the other party's revenge."

Fu Linjiang raised his head and asked Song Wen, "If you follow Lin Wanwan's confession, what will the sentence be?"

Song Wen didn't answer him, and Zhu Xiao, who was on the side, interjected: "If she only knew about the poison and didn't participate, she would not have been sentenced severely, or even imprisoned. I remember a similar case before."

Lao Jia nodded and said solemnly: "Seven fairies." The older detectives all knew that it was also a mass poisoning incident on the campus. The number of victims reached seven, which shocked the whole country. The development is different from this case, and the truth of the story is ordinary. No one knows, the final result, the living people have not been severely sentenced, and have now been released.

Song Wen looked at Lu Siyu, who had not spoken, and asked, "Do you believe her?"

Lu Siyu shook his head: "I don't know, my intuition is that there is still a problem inside." He rationalized his thoughts and said, "Guo Hua bought a mobile phone after being beaten, a person who decided that he was going to die. Why should you buy such an expensive mobile phone? Moreover, the mobile phone is a very private thing, even the best friend is unlikely to easily know the password. How can you not call others to come when you are uncomfortable, but use your friend's Phone for help."

This question is obviously not very logical. After listening to his words, everyone fell into contemplation.

Now these people are clearly divided into two factions. One faction thinks that the poisoning is Guo Wei, and Lin Wanwan is only suspected of knowing it. Others still think that Lin Wanwan is more suspected of poisoning.

Song Wen thought for a moment and said, "I agree that there is something wrong with Lin Wanwan, but if it's Lin Wanwan, I still can't explain her motive for killing. Besides, the chocolate and poison were bought by Guo Wei, she Buying something for Lin Wanwan to do? This is too unreasonable."

Zhu Xiao nodded: "Lin Wanwan's suspicion mainly stems from the fact that she lied before, but in terms of interpersonal relationships and all the evidence, it is obvious that Guo Hua's motive and suspicion are greater."

Fu Linjiang sighed: "But now... Guo Yan is unconscious, I still think there is something suspicious about Lin Wanwan."

Song Wen made a decision: "Lu Siyu, give her some water, record the time, and you will try it again, Lao Jia." Then he turned his head and said, "Zhu Xiao, organize the testimony of the surrounding witnesses. The job is to rummage through the files and find out the doubts. No matter what the final result is, we will try our best to find the truth." Having said that, Song Wen remembered something and said, "Lu Siyu, pour me a glass of water."

Lu Siyu was taking a disposable cup, and when he heard this, he took another one. The two cups of water were both hot water and cold water. They were placed at the same height, and then he gave Song Wen a cup and asked, "I Can we go over there and see?"

Song Wen nodded, and Lu Siyu took another glass of water into the interrogation room and put it on Lin Wanwan's table. Lin Wanwan looked up at him and seemed to recognize that they had met in the hospital. She gave him a friendly nod, then picked up the cup obediently and took a sip of water.