Chapter 87

Captain Wang blamed the two subordinates unpleasantly: "How did you do this work? If Team Song hadn't come here, I wouldn't have known that you had made such a big mistake in your previous work!"

Listening to his words, Xiao Zeng, the police assistant who was in charge of him, fell down when he saw sweat.

Captain Wang said again: "I admit that our work may have been negligent about whether the perpetrator died... But about the car accident, the various materials and surveillance videos we have at hand are iron-clad evidence. Why? Possibly fake?"

Song Wen turned over the driver's employment contract presented by the company, and the employment date on it was half a year before the accident: "This contract is forged, and they found the terminally ill patient Chen Yanqiu temporarily in the early morning of the same day, probably to help the real cause of the accident. People are to blame, what is the so-called delivery of clothes or something, there is no need to go in the middle of the night. In short, the investigation results presented in this car accident are all what the other party wants you to find out, and there may be problems with the information you have at hand. "

In a traffic accident, Chen Yanqiu was found to take the blame, and a week later, Chen Yanqiu found a roommate who died of illness to replace him. If Chen Yanqiu had not been registered as dead at that time, then he would have faced jail time.

Seeing Song Wen's words becoming more and more bizarre, Li Yiheng seemed to be listening to the Arabian Nights: "Song team, I have been a traffic policeman for so many years, and I have never heard of such a thing."

Song Wen nodded and said, "I understand that it's not that you are inexperienced, but that the criminals are too cunning."

Li Yiheng took another look at Team Wang and stammered, "Captain Song, what you said... This is too bizarre, and evidence is needed..."

At this time, Team Wang came out to smooth the field again: "Team Song, maybe we didn't do our job properly in the later arrest process, so that the perpetrator could escape, but you said that Chen Yanqiu was not the real perpetrator of this traffic accident, but the top culprit. Yes, this matter is of a different nature. After this traffic accident happened, our side has been actively investigating and coordinating. At that time, the other company compensated the victim's family a total of 1.2 million, and the victim's family also There is absolutely no objection to the handling of the matter. The bureau has now closed the case and filed it. If you want to investigate again, I am afraid you have to find some actual evidence. Otherwise, we cannot explain it to the parties. "

Song Wen thought for a while and then asked: As for the vehicle that caused the accident, have you found anything unusual? "

Li Yiheng shook his head: "The driver escaped from the scene. When we followed the license plate number to find the company for inspection, it was already a few days later. The condition of the vehicle matched the traces left at the scene of the accident. The Zotye car had Chen Yanqiu's fingerprints and some Hair traces. Victim Zhao Youlan's blood on the bottom of the car and on the tires."

"Two days is enough to disguise." Song Wen said and looked at Lu Siyu. Lu Siyu's face was pale, his eyebrows were lowered, and he bit his fingers for a while and did not speak.

He was thinking hard, what would he do if he handled this matter?

It is not difficult for him to imagine the situation at that time: Christmas Eve is over, Christmas is approaching, the business is closed, the couples on the date have dispersed, and there are various decorations hanging on the empty street, falling on the road. confetti with Santa Claus on it. The air is cold. In such an early morning, Zhao Youlan, an early-rising sanitation worker, started to work. She yawned and rode her own cleaning car. At this moment, a car light flashed, and blood flashed...