Chapter 72

The phone was hung up, Lu Siyu finished the call, and there was another sharp pain in his stomach. He curled up and cried out in pain.

There was endless darkness in the room. He hugged a pillow and pressed it under him. The pain still couldn't be relieved. The phone slipped from his hand to the floor with a thud, which woke the little wolf. His dog whimpered around the bed, but it couldn't help him either.

Lu Siyu was gasping for breath, and felt like he was lying on the bed like a living dead. He felt that he was falling continuously. The feeling of weightlessness made him extremely uncomfortable, and the pain in his stomach was endless. The spasms were so palpable that they could be touched by hand, and there were all kinds of noisy sounds in the brain.

When he was dying, his soul seemed to be out of his body, and his life seemed to be fleeting. In the midst of the pain and suffering, a hand suddenly grabbed him tightly, it seemed that someone was calling his name, he heard it, low With a low response, he regained his consciousness.

Lu Siyu tried his best to open his eyes and looked at Song Wen, who was out of breath. He knew that he was rushing over, "Song team... How did you get in..." For some reason, when he saw Song Wen, he felt pain in his body relieved a point.

Song Wendao: "On the top floor, go through the window. Where are your medical records and ID cards?"

Lu Siyu couldn't keep his eyes open, and pointed to a cabinet beside him.

This trip has been tossing to the hospital, and Lu Siyu feels hazy.

It seems like a long time has passed, and it seems that it has only been a while before Lu Siyu finally wakes up. There were white lights in front of him, and all kinds of noisy and unfamiliar voices in his ears. He stretched out a hand to block the lights on his head, only to realize that at some point, an infusion needle had been stuck in his hand. Then he realized that he was now lying in the hospital emergency room on fluids.

Across a curtain, Lu Siyu could hear the voice of the doctor talking to Song Wen, which was a little unreal: "...he had stomach bleeding before, and his body is still relatively weak, so this time he will relapse, first aid measures and hospitalization It's more timely, it should just be the ulcer that caused severe stomach cramps, there is no bleeding, and the medicine to stop the cramps has been used, and now the vital signs have stabilized, and it should be fine when I wake up..."

Song Wen asked something, and the doctor's words came back intermittently, "That painkiller has certain side effects on the heart and lung function... The breathing has become shallow, the number of times has decreased, and the heart rhythm is irregular... And the painkiller itself is harmful to the stomach. It is irritating, the efficacy of long-term use of drugs will also be reduced, and dependence will also form... There must be no more overdose... It is recommended to temporarily stop high-load work..."

Lu Siyu struggled to sit up, but his body was still limp. He glanced sideways, and Song Wen put the phone at the head of the bed. He took it over and looked at it. The time is now 5:30 in the morning.

After a while, footsteps sounded, Song Wen walked in, he looked at Lu Siyu who opened his eyes: "Wake up? How much do you remember about last night?"

Lu Siyu coughed lightly, and shrank his body into the quilt: "Most of the time, I remember." He remembered that Song Wen was holding it. When he thought about it, he blushed until he had a fever. Hide under the quilt.

Song Wen thought he wasn't feeling well, and asked him, "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Lu Siyu was stuffy in the quilt and said, "It's alright."