Chapter 189

Dai Xiaoman may be the real Yu Niangniang.

This is a conclusion reached after Song Wen and Lu Siyu conducted research and discussions before, and then they collected a series of evidence for this.

Nothing was confirmed until last night.

The whole reasoning was a bit bold, and when Lu Siyu said what Dai Xiaoman said, before Dai Xiaoman answered, Xu Youyou and Ye Zheng who were sitting in the observation room were stunned.

Xu Youyou frowned and shook her head in the observation room: "Impossible, if it wasn't for Dai Xiaoman's clues, we wouldn't have been able to find so many children at all, I don't believe she is the Yu Niangniang, she ran to surrender like this, and then He also betrayed the organization that persecuted him? Although this group of bad guys is a bit crazy, it's too illogical."

Ye Zheng was also a little puzzled, but he still said, "I believe there must be reasons and evidence for them to say so."

The interrogation continued, Dai Xiaoman, who was sitting in the interrogation room, laughed out loud, then she raised her head and looked at the two in front of her as if she had heard a joke, her voice was a little lazy: "Me? How is it possible? If I am the one behind the scenes, why do I need you to help me save my brother."

"Going to the subway to save your brother is a trap and a trap in itself. It's just that you didn't expect that so many of them didn't trap us. However, that's not the point..." Song Wen narrowed his eyes and continued to explain, "Being After being arrested, you quickly confessed the facts, because in this way, you can be separated from your brother and the entire organization, and your identity has changed from organizer to coercion. Protect."

Dai Xiaoman's eyes wandered, he played with his hair with his fingertips, and said leisurely, "Captain Song, I don't quite understand what you're talking about. If you correct me like this, it will be a little troublesome to prove it."

"You lied before." Lu Siyu on the side seemed to be unable to bear it. She kept pretending to be confused, coquettish, and mercilessly exposed her, "We have re-found what we can know, the surveillance photos of Dai Xiaowen stealing on the subway. ..."

While talking, Lu Siyu used his slender fingers to line up several photos in front of Dai Xiaoman.

"This one, this one, and this one." Then he raised his head and looked at Dai Xiaoman like a sword, "You are all under surveillance, shouldn't it be a coincidence? Miss Dai."

The interrogation room was silent for a while. Dai Xiaoman lowered her head and looked at the photos. She bit her lip and suddenly said nothing.

She was in those few photos. At that time, her eyes were on Dai Xiaowen.

There is even one, their sister and brother are chatting and laughing.

In the observation room on the side, Ye Zheng said to Xu Youyou: "Look, I know that Team Song and Lu Siyu have found new evidence. If there is no basis, he will not say that. Dai Xiaoman said before that she could not Meeting my brother is a lie."

"But... I still think it doesn't make sense." Xu Youyou stood on tiptoe and wanted to look at the contents of those photos, but her height was limited, and it was difficult to see from this angle.

But it is not difficult for her to imagine that the photo must be evidence that Dai Xiaoman and Dai Xiaowen are together, so it sounds like Dai Xiaoman has a big problem.

Dai Xiaoman looked at all those photos, then raised his head, his expression returned to indifference: "I don't deny that because I miss my brother so much, I used to secretly go to the subway to visit him, and occasionally buy him some food. Yes. I lied on this issue in the previous interrogation, but what does this mean?"