Chapter 150

After ten o'clock in the morning, at the Xinchuan port, the double-decker cruise ship finally slowly left the port.

The sky was still clear, and the typhoon did not come early.

The man who just jumped off the boat was Song Wen, and the man who came up with the camera earlier was Lu Siyu.

The two hadn't seen each other for almost three days when they suddenly met on this boat.

During these three days, Lu Siyu followed the clues Xu Changying left him.

And Song Wen has been trying all kinds of methods to inquire about Lu Siyu's whereabouts.

Last night, Lu Siyu had set the itinerary for Nansha Island, and it was imperative for him to make this trip. But the time was not coincidental, and it happened to catch up with the approaching typhoon. He also bought a ticket to the island with the idea of ​​​​trying it out, and also specifically inquired about the number of tickets sold due to the typhoon this time. He was relieved to learn that the ship hadn't been shut down because of the typhoon.

When waiting for the ship at the port earlier, Lu Siyu confirmed that there was no Song Wen in the crowd. Unexpectedly, when he got on the boat, Song Wen chased after him.

The cabin on the first floor of the ship was empty. At this time, Lu Siyu, who was sitting inside, first saw Song Wen. He hadn't figured out how to face this sudden meeting, and his heart was beating non-stop. Then he subconsciously wanted to hide, and hurriedly got up and walked to the tea room beside him.

Song Wengang ran in from outside, and while putting his bag on the luggage rack beside him, he looked around.

There were not many tourists on the boat, except for the two girls who had just met at the side of the boat, there were only three or four people inside. He glanced hurriedly, and immediately locked on Lu Siyu.

In the empty bed cabin, Lu Siyu's guilty movement revealed his target, leaving him nowhere to hide. Song Wen took a few steps and pushed him into the tea room, then returned with a clack. Lock the door.

Knowing that Lu Siyu could no longer hide, he took a few steps back and leaned on the cabinet beside him. He didn't expect to meet Song Wen again so soon, he licked his lips nervously, dodging his eyes, not daring to look directly at the person in front of him.

Song Wen took a few steps forward, stood opposite him, stretched out his hand to support him by the side of his head, and blocked him firmly, he whispered with anger: "I see if you can still run where to go?"

Surrounded by the boundless sea, they are now on a cruise ship at sea.

Lu Siyu felt like a prey trapped in a cage by a hunter. He had nowhere to hide and nowhere to hide. He lowered his head for a while and didn't speak.

After walking away, prescribing medicine for Song Wen was not a good method, but it was the best method he could think of at the time.

So at this time, what to say? Should apologize? Or continue to explain? Or argue like a fugitive? Everything he wanted to say before was written in that letter, which had exhausted all his courage.

He is ready to accept Song Wen's inquiries, blame, or...

There is a small window on the side of the tea room leading to the sea, and the light is projected in. The boat should be far away from the shore now. With the floating of the waves, the tea room is shaking, which is a feeling of being suspended in the water. , making it feel unreal.

At this moment, Song Wen suddenly stretched out another hand to wrap Lu Siyu's waist, and then kissed his lips.

Lu Siyu once imagined Song Wen's attitude towards him after he knew the truth, maybe it was skeptical, maybe it was contempt, maybe it was angry, but he didn't think of this one...