Chapter 100

Just a few minutes ago, Lu Siyu closed his eyes and held back a dizziness at home, his will was fighting against his body.

He reassured himself that he had taken enough stomach medicines, and now the need for medicines is more psychological, and he doesn't really need those medicines.

After making the decision, Lu Siyu stumbled into the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and rinsed his hands and face over and over again. After a while, it seemed to have an effect, and he woke up from the drug addiction.

The pain in his body seemed to be getting better. Lu Siyu endured the pain and changed his clothes, walked to the car, and just drove out of the gate of the hospital, several messages suddenly popped up on his mobile phone.

Zhang Congyun's actions undoubtedly caused a great sensation. Lu Siyu clicked the link and entered Zhao Liuer's live broadcast room.

Zhao Liuer is crying, stating the sins of Christmas Eve...

Zhang Congyun was inquiring about Huo Shaoqing from all over the place before, and getting close to the people around Huo Shaoqing is the best way, so...it is not difficult to deduce that Zhao Liuer has long been one of his goals.

She was in the car, she was an accomplice, and she was in that revenge plan. And Zhang Congyun's purpose is to use Zhao Liu'er as a bait to hook Huo Shao's fish.

At this moment, the live broadcast suddenly stopped, the screen went black, and a prompt popped up that the server connection was disconnected and it was recovering urgently.

Driving the car, Lu Siyu's forehead sweated more and more, and his mind was chaotic, like a fire, burning to the extreme, it exploded, and the tragic screams echoed in his mind, stimulating every inch nerve.

That was the end result of the development. Now, it may be too late to stop everything.

The time in the brain was instantly reversed, and those firelights condensed into one point.

Lu Siyu forced himself to calm down. At this time, prediction became the most important thing. He can no longer be led away by Zhang Congyun, he must walk in front of him.

Thinking of this, Lu Siyu was lying on the steering wheel at the red light. He was not at the scene now, so he couldn't be sure whether the picture was cut or stuck. No matter what the reason is, it now means that Zhang Congyun's desire to execute the execution in public is about to fail.

On Christmas last year, Zhang Congyun lost his wife, who was also the closest person. Soon after, he learned about the top bag that Chen Yanqiu said. At that time, he should have been deliberately preparing for the source and looking for the real murderer. .

He has been secretly collecting information about Huo Shao step by step, and planning all this deliberately.

That feeling is most familiar to Lu Siyu. He is also a victim of the case himself. The loss of his relatives has left him with huge trauma. into pieces.

The thoughts of the two people converged at this moment. Zhang Congyun, day and night, relied on the moment when he fantasized about killing the enemy. As time passed, the wait became longer, and he was no longer satisfied with just silent Kill the enemy silently.

He is eager to let more people see that this is an important part of his revenge plan. The lack of this step will even make the whole operation meaningless.

If it was him, where would he choose?

If the live broadcast room is not available for a while, he will definitely have a backup plan.

Zhang Congyun was not afraid of life and death for a long time. The family of the victim turned into a desperado. After enduring it for so long, what he wanted was high exposure to make up for the injustice in his heart.