Chapter 105

A few dishes were finally ready, Lu Siyu served the food, Song Wen helped to put it on the huge dining table, and the three of them sat down.

Li Luanfang looked at the white glazed bowls and dishes in front of him, and then looked at the delicious dishes in front of him, but in no hurry to move his chopsticks, he took out the posture of the chief physician seeing a doctor, and said, "On the way just now, Song Wen didn't make it very clear, why did you two live together?"

The old lady came over just now, and seeing the strangeness everywhere, she saved them face, and then suppressed the problem. At this time, the three of them sat around the table and finally asked this question.

Song Wen was ready to answer and said, "So what, Mom, let me introduce you formally. This is the trainee police officer in our team, Lu Siyu."

Lu Siyu nodded politely: "Hello, Auntie."

At this time, he took off his apron, and wore a simple but expensive white shirt, with a pair of glasses on purpose, looking clean, handsome and gentle.

Li Luanfang looked at Lu Siyu and asked, "You look so young, you just graduated, right?"

Song Wen coughed lightly: "I'm half a year older than me, and it's my apprentice in the team." He continued, "Our Nancheng Bureau is working as a mutual aid group. The mental health of the staff and the supervision of each other's sleep, food, and rest, and they live together."

Li Luanfang broke through mercilessly: "I'm on your father's side, and I've never heard of such a plan." The expression on his face was written in big characters, I don't believe your fooling.

Seeing that a meal was about to turn into a feast for the family, Song Wen continued: "Why not? Didn't my dad's apprentice often go to our house for dinner? And there's that guy named Li, who didn't live in my house for a long time. ? Now this is just the previous evolutionary model."

Li Luanfang snorted.

Song Cheng used to be kind to his subordinates and apprentices. He was often called to the house for dinner. There was a criminal policeman from a poor family named Li Yuhong. When he first came to the city bureau, he had no money to rent a house, so Song Cheng let him live in their house for more than two. moon. But that situation is obviously different from the current situation.

Li Luanfang thought to herself, your father is helping the poor, and you look like living together.

Lu Siyu also said: "Auntie is true, this is a pilot project of the police station, and it was suggested by Zhou Yining, a special counselor for the police station here. My health is not very good, so Team Song came to take care of me. "What he said was half-truth, and he gave the pot to Zhou Yining, who made him so arrogant in the first place.

Song Wen took advantage of them to talk, and served Li Luanfang a bowl of fish maw chicken, specially a chicken leg, and placed it in front of the old lady.

Li Luanfang has lived with her son for so many years, and she is too familiar with Song Wen, so she always feels that Song Wen's words are not credible. At this time, she heard Lu Siyu say the same, and nodded: "I remember Song Wen fighting with me. He asked me over the phone how to quit when I became dependent on painkillers."

Lu Siyu hadn't heard of this, but he reacted immediately, lowered his head and said, "Team Song should have asked for me, I have a bad stomach, so I got used to eating it, and I've almost stopped quitting this period of time. Now, I don't eat often."

Dr. Li Luanfang suffered from an occupational disease and nodded: "I'm a doctor. Listen to what my auntie said, don't eat that thing, it's a poison, not a medicine."