Chapter 158

"The maximum wind speed at the center of typhoon 'Gar' reached 60 m/s, which is far stronger than the previous typhoon 'Rangwei'. It will reach Nansha Island within four hours. The gar is huge and has a wide range of influence, please island people to do defensive work."

Almost at the same time, everyone received this text message reminder, and the phone beeped.

In an instant, the sky turned a grayish yellow, and suddenly it started to rain. The rain was not too big, but it was swept across by the wind and blew across the face. There was no way to open the umbrella, and the wind blew past. , some soft tree branches were crackled.

The sound of the waves in the distance, the typhoon has not yet officially arrived, it makes people feel that the world is about to be overturned.

When they were halfway up the climb, Lu Siyu glanced back. After a while, the reef where they were just now was submerged by the sea.

The four of them ran all the way, not daring to talk much, and it took only ten minutes to run all the way to the door of the Happiness Hotel.

Song Wenla and Lu Siyu arrived here first. He wore a waterproof hoodie and covered it with a hat. Lu Siyu's clothes had no hat, and the hair on his forehead was wet into strands. The two girls were a little embarrassed, their hair and clothes were so wet that they could be squeezed out of the water.

The four stood outside the hotel door, hiding under the eaves, and started knocking on the door.

Don't look at the tacky name of this place, but it is a three-storey villa group with a very elegant construction and a sense of age. It is a bit wrong to call this place a homestay, and it is a bit far-fetched to say that it is a hotel. It looks like a small castle.

After they waited for a while, the door opened, and it was opened to them by a kind woman in her sixties, wearing a cleaning apron, let them in, and then closed the door.

The heavy door immediately blocked the sound of wind and rain from outside, giving people a sense of security.

When the four people walked in, they saw a huge curved staircase, and under the staircase was a circular hall. A sofa set in a circle.

It can also be seen from these layouts that the owner was so sophisticated, and now it has become a foyer for guests to gather and rest.

The four of them were a little embarrassed, wiping the water droplets on their bodies and heads. Fortunately, they knew that the typhoon was coming this time, Song Wen and Lu Siyu had already made preparations, and their clothes and backpacks were made of waterproof materials. Looking at it this way, the two girls were a bit miserable.

Song Wenzheng wanted to ask about the check-in, when he saw someone sticking out his head from upstairs, looking down from the platform on the second floor to the lobby on the first floor, "Why did you come here?"

They looked up and found that it was the teacher Su.

Qiu Lan raised her head and said, "Teacher, have you opened the room for us?"

Teacher Su took out two cards from his pocket and shook them at them. The three of them had reserved two rooms in advance. He had reminded the two girls before, but seeing that their hair and clothes were all wet, he urged: "Come up and go into the room to warm up and take a bath, don't I have a cold."

The two girls thanked and hurried up, took the key card and went to their room.

For a while, only Song Wen and Lu Siyu were left in the hall.

Lu Siyu wiped the water droplets running down his cheeks with the back of his hand, and asked Song Wen, "Have you reserved a room before?"

Song Wen shook his head. He came with Lu Siyu this time, so he didn't have time to do his homework.