Chapter 1

*Aahil Pov*

"I will take my leave." I said to the host getting up from the chair after glancing at the clock.

"What? This is weekend, Aahil. Don't you know you can enjoy these as you are still unmarried?" The host asked with slurry tone.

"No thanks!" I mumbled stepping away.

"You are no fun, Aahil. You should have joined some software companies like us and then you would have been enjoying your life." Another friend mumbled before I could move.

"Sure, sure!" I said, tapping his shoulder and decided to leave before another college mate stops me and gives the same decision which I am getting from the past few years.

I definitely can't drive now with those vodka shots starting to have their effect on my head. It is best to call my driver! I thought removing my phone from the pocket.

Before I could type the numbers, I heard a commotion from a side and saw a few guys trying to hold a girl with her protesting.

"Stop it!" I shouted, moving near them, but she already started hitting all of them.

To my bad luck, I reached near to them and got kicked myself from her. I rubbed my jaw feeling severe pain and then held her before she could kick me.

"I am not the bad guy here. I was here to save you." I said calmly after which she calmed down and turned around to show her face.

"Men are just weak." she mumbled with a little slurry tone like the host and stepped away towards the bar while I followed her as I am still holding her.

"Why do you think so?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"I know so!" she replied, rolling her eyes and asked for another beer.

"You are already drunk." I pointed out taking the bottle away.

"No! This is the first beer I am asking after coming here. Some bastard mixed something in my cold drink." She explained and took the bottle from me before throwing the contents on the floor.

After that, she placed it on the table and started spinning it sighing. I frowned at her behavior which I have ever seen before.

"You are not used to drinking?" I asked her with curiousness.

"I wanted to but I don't know the host, so I decided to stay away from alcohol. But as I told you men are weak, so now I am drunk." she replied.

"Hey! That rhymes." She added with a smile and immediately sighed.

"Shall I call someone for you?" I asked her sipping the beer the bartender offered.

"No! All of my friends are back stabbers." She replied crushing the bottle.

"I would have got drunk myself if they were here, and we were in the party that we know of. But now I am here somewhere and drunk without my wish." She added, pushing the bottle away, making it crash on the floor, but asked for another one before throwing away the contents and continued to play with the bottle.

"What actually happened?" I asked her even after knowing I can leave right now but curiosity always kills the cat.

"My boyfriend left me because my dad asked him to. See, how weak the men are." she replied after a few minutes and turned to stare at me.

"That is really a weak thing to do." I mumbled holding her chair closer to me before she falls down.

"I know right! Now see those three guys who tried to hold me just because I was little unconscious." she said with disgust.

"I saw them and even got hit by you." I said, smiling wildly putting down the empty bottle.

"Where?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and placed her hand over my cheeks.

"You are also weak for getting hit by me." She added, chuckling and I immediately pulled her to me placing my hand around her waist.

"I am not!" I said, staring into her eyes.

"You are." she whispered and touched her lips to mine making my hand slip away with which she moved away and stood up.

"See, you are." She added, winking and started walking towards the stairs.

Where the hell is she going? I thought, remembering she doesn't know the host, and she is even drunk. I stood up and followed her only to enter a room in the corner.

"What are you doing?" she asked, stumbling on her steps.

Before I could reply one guy tried to enter, but I pushed him out and closed the door locking it. Then I turned around to see her sitting on the bed.

"What if someone attacked you?" I asked her stepping before her.

"I requested the host to allow me to stay somewhere, and he showed me this room." She replied, shrugging before removing the jacket she is wearing making me stare at her top which raised a little near her waist.

"And I am not weak. So I can defend myself." She said, shrugging and looked up.

"You are!" I whispered before bending and crashed my lips to hers while placing my hand over her waist.

She resisted, but kissed back within a few seconds and tugged my head more to hers, making both of us fall back completely on the bed with me on top of her.

"See, you are." I added and she suddenly laughed hearing my words.

"Maybe I am." She whispered before pulling my head back for another kiss.

"My name is Nipuna." She added, and I introduced myself as Aahil.

"Are you cheating on anyone by kissing me like this?" she asked frowning holding my collar.

"No! And I don't think you are." I replied and she nodded, to which I kissed her again making out with her for the third time of the day.

"Are you conscious?" she asked when I moved a little not to pressure her with my weight.

"I am kind of!" I replied, pushing her shirt up while she stumbled in pulling up my T-shirt.

"I am kind of too." she whispered back before tugging me back to her, and we let go of all the inhibitions before drowning in the passion which started from the moment, I held her to me in the living room.

"Do not forget protection." she commented before we forget everything.

"I will definitely not." I retorted before taking it from the drawer beside the bed like in any parties.

"Good! I do not want any complications." she said in a serious tone.

"As if I want." I said, rolling my eyes, remembering how the girl whom I thought as my friend and even dated a little tried to tie me to her by lying about pregnancy.

I chose to give up on dating and women completely, and I did for two years. However, this woman definitely knows how to reverse my promise to myself. Maybe I am really drunk! I thought before deciding to get more intoxicated with the pleasure from her.

--------------------------------------------

She is not a damsel in distress for sure and thinks men are weak ;) Anyway i know this is also different from my other stories but like i said i wanted to see for myself will i be able to pull these type of stories too...

After this series there are still stories general like mine used to be but plz read these with open mind and plz give me reviews...

How is the chap guys??

comment plz and vote....