Chapter 7

*Nipuna Pov*

"Thanks for being with me all this time, Chaitra." I said, hugging her when she decided to leave along with the remaining guests.

Dad already left and I just nodded at him when he indicated that he was leaving. What else should I tell him when I know now he is going to breathe in relief that there is not much of a scandal?

"Why wouldn't I be? Anyway, I will tell our friends about your wedding tomorrow like you asked me to." She said and I nodded.

"Tell them it was not like a grudge for not telling them but just didn't want to have anything else on my plate for today." I explained again and she nodded walking away.

"Did you have your dinner?" I heard my Mother-in-law asking Aahil who is standing little away from me.

"No! I am not hungry." Hearing his reply, she glanced at me asking the same.

"I did!" I replied and she nodded before calling for someone.

"Take her to Aahil's room." She mumbled to the woman who reached near us and I wish I knew her name as I even saw her when I came here along with Dad yesterday.

"Why would she live in my room?" Aahil asked his Mom.

"Do not act like a kid, Aahil. There are still guests left so just be quiet." She warned and I walked away following the woman.

"What is your name?" I asked her when we both are climbing the stairs.

"Mridula! I am Aahil's brother Tajwar's wife." She replied and then turned towards the left side of the stairs.

"Right side will be the wing of Dileep's and the left side is Aahil's which means even yours.

"Upstairs?" I asked her seeing the stairs in the middle.

"It is Tajwar's and mine. Aunty and Uncle live in the wing, which is behind the stairs near the living room. Everyone can't see that wing standing at the living room." She explained everything by the time we reached the room.

"Then where will the guests stay?" I asked her not knowing what else to talk with her.

"There is a building at the back and even a few rooms above this floor, but they are locked." She replied and then turned back to look at me.

"Your luggage is already here and is placed properly inside the cupboards by the maid. I know that you 're pregnant, so it would be good to use the elevator if you want to. I will tell you the timings for the breakfast, lunch and dinner." She added and then stared at my face.

"There are rules?" I asked her, hoping there is not.

"No! It is your wish to come downstairs otherwise I will bring the food here. It is not a rule, but it would be good to eat together." She replied and I slowly nodded understanding her wary nature near me.

"You are younger than me, right?" I asked her and she glanced at me a little surprised.

"That depends on your age. I am twenty two." She replied shrugging.

"I am twenty five." I mumbled.

"Same as Dileep. It is good that you and Aahil don't have much age difference." She mumbled awkwardly.

"What is his age?" I asked her hiding my smile.

"Twenty six!" She replied with lips twitching up.

"You don't hate me like his family." I stated and she slowly nodded.

"I don't know you much to hate you and he is not a kid who needs all the people he has to detest the person he has a problem with." She slowly explained and I don't know why I did it but I just hugged her feeling a balance may be.