Chapter 46

*Tajwar Pov*

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked for a second before closing them again. Then she leisurely turned around before giving me her back but didn't remove my hand around her.

"Do you still think this is a dream?" I whispered in her ear remembering how she continued to mumble that everything is a dream.

"No! My leg is paining." she mumbled back and pulled my hand more to her.

"What is the connection?" I asked, frowning at that reply.

"My leg is paining, which makes sure that I fell into the water and me sleeping on the floor is possible with this pain only when you helped me. So, you are really here." She explained, and I turned her around smiling.

"And?" I asked, remembering how I confessed even though thought of doing it today as she was hurt but couldn't stop myself hearing her question.

"And we need to wake up. My dad will have his breakfast now before leaving for the fields." She replied and moved a little to get up.

"That's it?"I asked her frowning.

"Yeah! He will wait until I sit there with them and then will eventually get late for lunch." She replied glancing at the small clock on the wall.

"So, you decided to torture me?" I asked her sighing to which she gave me a small frown and then her eyes widened.

"Oh! That was real?" she asked in a whisper with shock written over her face.

"Yes! Now, we will get up and get ready so that your dad doesn't get late." I said, sitting up and helped her to stand while she just stared at me.

"Washroom is outside right?" I asked, looking around and then saw a small door.

"No! They both got a connected bathroom to theirs and mine." She explained before taking a step towards the cupboard with a painful expression.

"Wait! Let me assist you a little." I said before taking out her clothes and placing them in the washroom before making her get in.

"I will be just outside. If you need anything, just shout my name." I said, closing the door and leaned on it before taking out my mobile.

I glanced at all the missed calls before shaking my head. I called the land phone and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" it seems like mom picked it up.

"Mom! Why is each member in the family calling me?" I asked her frowning.

"Don't worry, Tajwar! They are not doing it for you, but just to have a word with Mridula." she replied making me frown.

"I was not that a bad family member." I mumbled and heard her sigh.

"No! However, everyone is missing her so wanted to talk to her." she said, and I sighed back.

"Ok! I will make her call after some time." I said and hung up bidding bye.

I opened the door when I heard Mridula knocking and saw her holding the saree with one hand before just trying to come out.

"We can't change properly inside. It is a small washroom." she said as an explanation and slowly started draping the saree around her while I took out my clothes.

After making sure she sat down, I walked inside the washroom to freshen up and can see what she is talking about.

"Don't tell them about anything." she said in a stern voice when I helped her near to the door after she applied a balm over her leg near the injured part before I walked outside the washroom.