Chapter 47

*Mridula Pov*

I continued to walk or I can say that I let them drag me wherever they wish to and explained whatever they wanted me to still in shock looking at all of them.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked as I couldn't stop myself.

"Why haven't you called us?" Nipuna asked back raising her eyebrow.

"I forgot!" I replied and stared at four of them who are looking at me with shock expressions.

"Are you not happy that we are here?" Amrin asked frowning at me.

"Of course not! She just hates us and never wants to see us again." Nipuna said before I could open my mouth.

"Mridula! You don't want even your best friend? Leave Nipuna bhabhi aside and think about three of us." Dileep said frowning at me.

"This is my old school." I immediately said when Nipuna and Dileep started their usual fight.

"If you want, we can leave." Amrin asked in a whisper while everyone is busy with looking at the building.

"I am only thinking about the arrangements and then still shocked seeing all of you here. I never thought you all would come a long way to meet me." I replied honestly to which she smiled.

"You are important for everyone, Mridula." Nipuna said, walking near us smiling.

"And don't worry about arrangements as they will be taken care by Aunty." Amrin added.

"She is here?" I asked with shock and then happiness.

"Yes! I can't imagine you would be this happy knowing this piece of information." Nipuna said shaking her head.

"Yeah! I still feel scary to have a word with her." Amrin mumbled and then they both glanced at their husbands.

"She is a great woman." I said, smiling at them and turned to walk towards the house with them following me.

However, I slowed down when I reached the house, seeing uncle standing near the car asking the driver to take out the luggage.

I averted my eyes and was trying to pass him without him acknowledging me, but stopped when he called my name. Everyone else walked inside the house, giving me assurance looks while I stood at my place fidgeting with my hands.

"Mridula! Do you think I will let you walk away after knowing you made my son cry?" his serious tone reached me, but I turned around in shock hearing his words.

"Cried?" I asked him frowning.

"Yes! Do you think I will let this matter go?" he asked with a stern expression.

"I... what should I do?" I asked him still frowning thinking about his word.

"Start accepting me as your uncle, if possible." He replied smiling.

"It will take a little time, but I will try." I mumbled honestly.

"That's all I need." He said smiling and then glanced at the house with a frown.

"You don't want to come inside?" I asked him frowning.

"I want to more than anything, but I am scared to know how much guilt I will feel more after seeing her and how could I stop myself apologizing feeling awkward between everyone. So, I am trying to waste time here as much as I can." He explained sighing.

"Do you want to talk to Mom alone?" I asked him feeling surprised hearing his words.

"Is it possible?" he asked back.

Royalty or Love!!!  #1,#2,#3.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें