Chapter 24

*Dileep Pov*

I walked inside the flat in a rush and was on the verge of move towards her work room, but stopped in my tracks seeing her pacing in the living room.

"Amrin!" I mumbled, making her glance at me.

"I am so sorry, Dileep." she said rushing near to me and hugged me tightly before I could apologize to her.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked her frowning, but hugged her back.

"I shouldn't have talked about cancelling the engagement and regarding the plan to take some time." she replied and moved back to stare at me.

"You should have told me that you are uncomfortable with all of those." I mumbled placing my hand over her cheek.

"I know! But I just needed some time to think and blurted out whatever that came into my mind." she said closing her eyes.

"It's ok!" I whispered, seeing her distress.

"It is not ok! How can I let those insecurities come between us? You were honest about your past, and I shouldn't have reacted like that. I really hope you forgive me." She mumbled and walked away towards the dining area.

"Amrin! There is nothing to forgive you." I said following her.

"I know! I did the worst thing by even locking myself like that, but I really got scared. Those women were perfect, and I am me." She continued before arranging the food on the table.

"Amrin..." I started to say, but she cut me off again.

"How mean of me to state that we need to cancel the engagement just by meeting two women? I so hate myself right now." she said, and that was the last thread for me.

"You are, right? How could you pretend like this? You are always like this, Amrin." I said with a blank tone.

"Dileep?" She asked, frowning.

"You should have got upset when I shouted at you from the office in the beginning. You should have lashed at me when I took anger on someone else with you. And you should have slapped the hell out of me when I accused you of wanting to get pregnant wontedly. To top of that you should have killed me for not respecting your feelings towards me and for blackmailing you to come back with me here. I am so disappointed in you, Amrin." I finished my speech and stared at her.

"There were small mistakes, Dileep." She said, assuring me while moving towards me.

"Yeah, right! It's not like I was a saint in this relation, Amrin. So, one mistake from you doesn't make you anything other than good. It is not good for you to be this perfect because I will get more complex because of you." I said smiling.

"Complex? Of me?" she asked, staring at me like she doesn't believe it.

"Yes! I don't think I deserve a girl like you but here, I am pleading you to know that I don't want any other person than you." I replied, and she launched herself into my arms crashing her lips to mine.

"I love you so much." she whispered, but hasn't released me from her hold and didn't even stop kissing me.

"I love you too." I whispered back and kissed her back showing her my love.

*Aahil Pov*

"Nipuna! You need to believe me that I was not with anyone for the past three years." I said entering our room.

"I know! Why are you saying it again?" she asked, frowning, looking up from the book.

"And all those photos are not true. I didn't date many girls as I was busy with the learning of politics." I continued to say, ignoring her words.