Chapter 25

*Premila Pov*

I glanced up from the plates I am arranging for breakfast and saw Tajwar pacing in the living room holding his head. For every second, he is glancing at the kitchen before looking away.

I cleared my throat, making him realize that I am standing here, and he slowly turned around before walking near to the table.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, staring at him with a blank face.

"Where is Mridula?" he asked before glancing at the kitchen door.

"She is taking rest." I replied and he immediately frowned hearing my reply.

"I just left my room and walked downstairs. She is not in the room." He said, and I frowned a little before understanding where she is.

"She must be in her old room. And don't disturb her." I said before walking away to bring the breakfast.

When I returned I saw him leaving the house and sighed, thinking how can I even correct his wrong doing. I shook my head before walking into my room to call Abhivanth.

"Why did you not talk and didn't ask them anything when they returned?" he asked the moment, I stepped inside the room.

"Because I know where they were." I replied, staring at his shocked face.

"What? Then why were you shouting at our sons?" he asked with a confused expression.

"I just wanted to shout at them and make them realize how bad things are happening in their lives. Who doesn't know where their wife is for the whole night?" I asked feeling the anger again.

"They are not doing anything right." He said, shaking his head, and I raised my eyebrow.

"They must have learnt from the best." I said and he immediately glared at me.

"Premila! I know it was not fair to throw everything over you before, but now I am learning, knowing well, I must have done something because of which all this is happening in our family. At least don't taunt me." He said, frowning at me.

"Words lost their importance way before, Abhivanth. Anyway, breakfast is ready." I said before walking away from the room but heard him sighing.

"Mridula!" I mumbled, shaking her a little, and she slowly woke up before closing her eyes again.

"Did I overslept?" she asked, before sitting up straight and glanced around to check time.

"No! Have some breakfast." I replied, giving her the plate.

She took it from me and started eating a little by little before glancing at me with a painful expression. I placed my hand on her shoulder before assuring her.

"I know, you always said it is ok to have fights between couples but this is completely new, and I don't know how to lead this marriage with his thoughts about me ringing in my ears." she slowly said after placing the tray aside.

If someone else was in her place, then they would have decided to leave the house or something, but here she is just trying to know if there is a way to lead the life normally.

"The words I am going to say may hurt you, but listen to them. I know my son, and I know he will never think about a girl and that too his wife like that." I said and I waited for her accusation, but all she did was a nod.

"I know! As far as I know him, he would never think like that about me. But my ears are not lying, and my brain is not accepting no matter what my heart is saying." She said before leaning her head over my shoulder.