Chapter 37

*Tajwar Pov*

"What are you doing?" I asked her after blinking my eyes for a minute making sure I was not actually dreaming or something.

"Packing!" she replied without sparing me a glance and just continued to pack her clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked, getting down from the bed and walked near to her.

"Goa!" I got another single word reply.

"But we all are supposed to go together after a few days right? Then why are you going now itself?" I asked while she was trying to zip the bag.

"Answer me!" I said, pulling her up, but the bag came in a way making both of us fall over it.

"Now I just have to pack them again. I have already packed yours." she mumbled frowning at me, and I looked around to see another packed bag.

"We all are going?" I asked frowning.

"Yes! We all are leaving today evening itself as it will be like a small trip." She replied, sighing glancing at her clothes, which came outside the bag.

"But I already took so many leaves." I mumbled and she immediately glanced at me.

"You can come on the wedding day." She offered making me stare at her in confusion for the suggestion she made.

"I will go and instruct my assistant regarding the work for two weeks and to pass me the work if it is urgent." I said still frowning at her, and she nodded before getting up.

"Do you know about the trip?" Dileep asked when I climbed down the stairs and reached the first floor.

"Just now!" I replied and glanced to my right to see Aahil walking near to us.

"What is this early trip Nipuna talking about?" he asked us.

"Looks like all the women got together and planned it." Dileep mumbled, and I nodded before we three left the house to take care of matters in our absence too by someone.

"Two weeks, sir?" my assistant asked with a shocked tone.

"Is there any problem?" I asked him frowning.

"No! It is just that... you never took these many leaves before, but now after marriage... I mean... I am sorry, sir." He immediately said, remembering the last time when I scolded him for saying my marriage changed me.

"It's ok!" I said, shrugging to which he gave his all time famous shocked expression making me roll my eyes.

"Mail me if you need to ask anything or any urgent meetings." I instructed the last time before leaving for the house.

"What is happening?" I asked Aahil and Dileep, who are standing little away from the remaining ones along with dad.

"They are making some decisions." Aahil replied.

"For what?" I asked him frowning.

"Nipuna is wanting everyone to leave the sarees and wear some tops and leggings to be comfortable. Your wife and Amrin are not accepting of it, but from Amrin, there is only little reluctance." Dileep explained.

"Wait! I will wear a Kurtha, and you both do like Nipuna is saying." Mom suddenly said making everyone look at her in shock.

"Ok!" Mridula finally accepted, and Nipuna called someone to bring the clothes.

"Go and unpack your clothes before packing the new ones." She ordered everyone before walking near to us.

"I don't know what will happen to these children." she mumbled shaking her head.