Chapter 12

*Mridula Pov*

Within a few seconds, I felt him stepping back and I slowly opened my eyes to see him looking down before staring at me for a second and walked outside the room moving around me.

While I just stood there thinking and feeling what just occurred and how affected I got by that thing. I came out of my thoughts and feelings when I heard a thunder outside.

I looked around to find that he is still not in the room and immediately walked outside thinking he must be in the corridor or somewhere in the house.

"Aunty?" I asked in a surprised tone when I saw her pacing in the living room.

"Did he tell you where he was going at this time? I was asking him, but he didn't stop and just walked outside the house and left, but didn't take his car." She replied frantically.

"No! He will be fine." I said, assuring her and moved near to her.

"I hope so! Dileep crossed the line today, and I hope the change in Tajwar didn't go back to its way like it never happened." she mumbled holding my hand.

"We will wait for some time and then will go together outside to search for him." I mumbled, and she nodded smiling a little but didn't leave my hands.

"Should it rain too?" she asked herself while I stayed quiet, hoping he returns safe in this drenching rain.

"It is ok!" I mumbled nodding at her, and it felt like we again had the special bond now.

"Tajwar!" she mumbled, and I glanced where she is seeing to see him standing near the door fully drenched.

"Thank God you are safe." She added before moving towards him, and I followed her, but he stopped showing his hand.

"I am fine!" he mumbled, walking near to us by himself and then glanced at both of us.

"So, you think she will change me, right?" he asked glancing at his Mom.

"We will talk later." She replied, sighing to herself after feeling the tension until now.

"But she is actually helping me in not changing at all." He continued, and I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?" she asked, glancing at both of us.

"Do you think I really changed? I didn't change at all, and it was just a plan." he replied and I silently groaned.

"The special point is the girl with whom you got me married thinking she is innocent and all gave me the idea, and I just planned it." He added, and I stared at him in shock thinking when did I give him the idea?

"What?" Aunty asked leaving my hands, and I shook my head at her immediately.

"Did you not tell me that she will back off if I become normal soon?" he asked and I nodded slowly remembering I did.

"How will I become normal soon, even after no change in two years of medical attention? She is the one who gave me this idea, and she was even ok with all this and helped me when I thought I may not do it." He continued to talk while Aunty just stared at me with anger.

"No!" I mumbled, not understanding what is going on.

"I can't believe this." Aunty said, rubbing her forehead while he walked near to me.

"So, ask your son not to worry about her as she is more capable to do the things like these than you guys thought." He said while Aunty stared at me with a disbelieving look.

"It is getting late and we need to go and sleep." He added before climbing the stairs but didn't leave my hand while I stared at Aunty hoping she doesn't believe it.