Chapter 6

*Aahil Pov*

I paced in the living room tapping my phone thinking at least now she will call me to escape this marriage, which she too doesn't want as per her expressions.

However, I cannot believe her expressions to be genuine as she is the one that brought her dad here and even threw a blackmail.

"I cannot believe that we are again in this situation. Didn't you learn your lesson, Aahil?" Dad asked, still sitting at the couch along with Mom and I closed my eyes.

"She is lying, Dad." I replied, wishing I am not in this situation.

"We saw the report." He pointed out.

"I don't care what it says. She may be pregnant, but I am not responsible for that." I said gritting my teeth.

"We will know it only after the baby is born. So, just go with the wedding without doing any stupid things." He warned.

"But why would I ruin my life like that when she is trapping me." I said turning around.

"If it turned out that you are not the father, then you can divorce her and will even get our reputation to safety. You don't know her father, Aahil. By tomorrow, our whole lives will be on the road, and he is best at convincing everyone." Dad lectured before walking away.

"What is this, Mom? Why can't you guys believe me?" I asked her.

"I believe you, Aahil. However, the wedding should go on." She replied and even walked away, following Dad.

I glanced at the phone and saw a call coming from an unknown number. I lifted it walking inside my room to throw some pretty words at her.

"I do not want to marry you." She started her first words without giving me a chance to say anything.

"Then why did you bring your dad here?" I asked her shaking my head.

"It was actually reversed. Anyway, that day I came near you for not some marriage help and everything. I even brought the papers for you to sign." She started saying.

"What papers?" I asked her frowning.

"When you sign them, then you will not have any right over my child and also about how I cannot ask anything from you. I thought after you sign them, I can go away but my Dad got to know about your words to me." She replied, and I gritted my teeth.

"So, you just wanted to use the papers to ruin me then. Do you think that I am so stupid that I will sign on those papers and get myself bashed from outside?" I asked her feeling the rage increase.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked acting like she is confused.

"You know what? We both will get married, but the marriage will end the moment your baby will arrive. And then you will not get a single penny from me." I stated wishing another way, but there is no one remembering Dad's words.

"So, you still don't believe that I don't need your money?" She asked and then I remembered her dad.

"This is about revenge with my family? You have fallen into another level." I said, shaking my head.

"Shut up! Get those papers ready as per your agreement as I need it in legal terms, and we will sign before the wedding. But, do not tell anyone about them." She said hanging up.

How dare she hung up on me? I thought, fuming and called Dileep after calling my lawyer to prepare the papers and even told him to keep it from my family.

"I will talk later, Bhai. I am having food." He said and I just felt to say my views to someone, so I am not going to leave him.

"I am getting married, Dileep. Can you believe it? I mean they are getting me married." I said, feeling the words sinking in.