Chapter 38

*Mridula Pov*

I sighed and tried to stay still with complete effort along with trying to show the same feeling but within five minutes I sighed.

"Mridula! This is like tenth time you have moved since I started." Amrin said, placing her hand on her forehead.

"But I am unable to stay in the same place. I am again telling you that this is a bad idea." I mumbled moving away the cloth that is covering nearly half of my face from the side and turning around completely.

"Ok! Why don't we not do all these paintings and attend the exhibition and then explain all the people who came to visit the paintings that you just couldn't do it?" Nipuna asked folding her arms in a serious tone.

"Fine!" I mumbled going back to the position.

"See? That is why I wanted you here." I heard Amrin whispering, and they both chuckled.

"Do the painting, Amrin." I said and she immediately started to.

"Don't change the expression, Mridula." she instructed, and I sighed before turning around again.

"How did you draw the first one?" I asked her frowning.

"The same way I am doing now, but you were really still without moving or changing the expression at that time." She replied frowning back.

"Looks like I need to intervene." We three heard a voice and turned to see Tanmai walking near to us with a smile.

"What do you want to capture, Amrin?" he asked her and she stared at my face for a second.

"Sadness!" she replied, and he nodded before moving near to me.

"Mridula, just close your eyes before thinking of something, which gives you pain. I mean over the cover type of pain but not deep." He slowly mumbled, and I closed my eyes thinking about my parents and then leaving them.

"Capture it and bring it out." he whispered before moving a little, and I felt his voice moving away from me.

"Now, open your eyes slowly but don't stop thinking about it." he whispered from far away, and I did as he instructed and all I saw was the car ride from home.

Within a few moments, I felt something placing above me and then moving me around. I didn't give it any thought and stayed in the moment.

After some time, I felt him near to me whispering, "Now, enter the sadness into the cover or think of the saddest thing."

I started thinking about Tajwar and the truth of him never loving me and the truth of me never stop loving him. I felt a few tears in my eyes and felt my body being moved.

"Mridula!" I felt startled with the shaking and looked around to see Tanmai, Amrin and Nipuna staring at me.

"What?" I asked them frowning.

"You can move now as the base is drawn for a lot of paintings." He replied, and I glanced at Amrin to see her frowning at me.

"When can you finish them completely?" Nipuna asked her.

"I will try to finish them today itself, and tomorrow we will do happy ones." She replied but continued to stare at me.

"You did amazing, Mridula." Tanmai said before walking away after talking with Amrin.

"Aahil is calling me and it is Aahna's feeding time. So, I will leave and will you both come with me?" Nipuna asked us.

"You go! We will come a little late." Amrin said before I can say anything to which Nipuna nodded and walked away.