Chapter 40

*Amrin Pov*

After Mridula walked away, I glanced at everyone who already walked out from the water and was listening to all she said.

I stared at Tajwar with so anger, remembering her pained look which I saw a few days back and now. He is looking at the way Mridula left with a frown and started walking away to the other direction.

Nipuna stared at them and walked away with Aahil following her while I stood there looking at Dileep and Shilpa.

"I enjoyed a lot with all of you today and mainly with Tajwar. He seems like a really nice guy right." She said smiling at me.

Dileep suddenly held my hand and dragged a little far away from her while I was still feeling the shock.

"Did you see how hurt Mridula got?" he asked glaring at me.

"I didn't do anything, Dileep." I said frowning at me.

"This is your fault, Amrin. If you had kept quiet and didn't call her, then all this wouldn't have happened at all." He said tightening his grip on my hand.

"You can't say that." I mumbled, not believing my ears.

"I can! You tell me, Amrin. Will she be here in the first place if not for your call? I will never forgive anyone for hurting my best friend." He said through gritted teeth.

I gazed at him for a second and said, "She is an outsider, Dileep. What about your brother who hurt his wife?"

"Are you supporting her, Amrin?" he asked with a frown and have questions written all over his face.

I took my hand away from him before walking near to Shilpa, who is lost in her thoughts. I have bared everything but not this time.

"What were you trying to do?" I asked fisting my hands.

"Secure my future, which got ruined by your fiancé." She replied after looking around and saw no one was there in a hearing range.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning at her.

"With his bad remarks, I couldn't get a good job again. Now, don't you think we all will be happy if Tajwar is mine? Thank you so much for helping, Amrin. He doesn't deserve that Mridula at all." The moment the words ended my hand lifted on its own before I slapped her hard.

"You! How dare you to slap me?" she shouted lifting her hand, which I held with another one before slapping her again.

"Did you really think when you try to ruin a marriage, I will sit quietly? Your bags will be packed within a few minutes, and you are leaving this place." I ordered her before calling a bell boy.

"Let's pack your bag's, sister." I said, holding her hand tightly and started dragging her inside the resort ignoring Dileep, who was on the way.

"Amrin! What is going on?" Aunty asked, reaching near us.

"My sister is leaving, Aunty." I said and pulled her into the room ignoring her screams.

"Leave her at the airport and make sure she boards a plane." I said to Aahil, who is standing near the room walking outside while she was changing her dress cursing me.

"Ok!" he said, nodding and I dragged her to the taxi which was called by him the moment she stepped outside.

"You don't know how to show gratitude to the people who took care of you." She said glaring at me.

"I am doing that only." I said, glaring back before closing the door.

"If needed, call the police too." I said to Aahil before walking inside and saw Mridula sitting near the common area along with everyone except Tajwar.