Chapter 32

*Mridula Pov*

"Why would she even do that? I met her a few days back, and she was literally glowing." Nipuna asked, breaking the silence when we are on the way to Dileep's flat.

"We will know when we reach there. Did you get the card to enter the flat?" I asked staring outside.

"Yes! I can't believe that he just walked away and reached home just because she locked herself inside a room. He could have stayed and cleared the matter right?" she mumbled.

"Maybe he was in shock and chose to give her time. He is really upset." I replied defending him.

"I know!" she said and patted my hand.

"Amrin!" she shouted, entering the flat.

"He said she locked herself in her workroom." I commented, and it took us a few minutes to reach the room after searching others.

"Amrin!" she said, knocking on the door, and she immediately opened it.

"What are you both doing here?" Amrin asked us with her tear-stained face.

"To have a word with you." Nipuna replied and she moved back, allowing us to enter the room.

"Wow!" Nipuna said, looking at the paintings already done and some half done.

I moved towards the window, feeling anger on Amrin for hurting my best friend like that. I hugged my knees to my chest, hoping I don't open my mouth and hurt her saying whatever that is coming into my head.

"Dileep is sad and she is his friend." Nipuna explained, and I didn't comment on it.

"I didn't mean to make him sad. I am more than sad and devastated here." Amrin started saying.

"What happened? I am a neutral party here." Nipuna said, and I know she understood that I would be taking Dileep's side.

Amrin started explaining the shopping they went for and then some girl hugging Dileep making me frown at her words, but I kept a blank face staring outside.

"Was he cheating?" Nipuna's question made me turn around with disbelief.

"No! He is not cheating on me. She is his one of the previous women." Amrin explained.

"Ok! Did she do anything yesterday?" Nipuna asked her gesturing her to continue.

Amrin again started explaining how the girl behaved, making me sigh to myself. I know she must be feeling insecure with his past about which I already warned him when he was on a stroll of having relations.

Nipuna and Amrin continued to talk with Nipuna questioning her and Amrin answering to them while I stayed quiet.

"When we returned home, I browsed about him. I felt several punches in my stomach seeing all those photos." Amrin replied for Nipuna's answer, and I frowned because I didn't know their past would be on websites.

She continued to give her list of insecurities without stopping and finally stopped. However, after a minute Nipuna mumbled something.

"Aahil's list! I never met his past, but we never went outside frequently." Nipuna replied when Amrin asked her what happened.

"You will get upset and you shouldn't see them. Close the page, Nipuna." Amrin said.

"He said he loves me yesterday, but I didn't think he really does. Now, seeing these, I think it is better that I didn't believe him." Nipuna mumbled, and I felt envy for both of them thinking how the people they love giving it back.