Chapter 33

*Mridula Pov*

He wants us to start a family? Is he for real? I thought, frowning and glanced at Aunty and Uncle talking with Nipuna's dad.

"I will stay here with her." Aahil said when Aunty started thinking to stay with Nipuna.

"Ok! We will leave and come tomorrow morning." Aunty said and started walking out along with Uncle and Nipuna's dad.

"Shall we leave too?" Tajwar asked and then I glanced at his face, which is covered with a small smile.

"I will come after talking to the doctor regarding the food she has to take." I replied, looking away and he held my hand for a second before leaving.

I stood still for a second before moving towards the bed where two perfect couples are there lost in their own worlds.

Informing them regarding the discharge after two days as told by the doctor a few minutes back and left the room to take care of the food arrangements for them from home.

On the way near to the entrance, I saw the doctor and asked her the instructions and then waited for the driver to come from the parking lot.

"You are so mean back there, Dileep. I couldn't look at your father." I heard a sound and turned to see Dileep and Amrin walking outside.

"Like he cares." Dileep said, rolling his eyes and then glanced at me.

"So, did you meet my best friend?" He asked Amrin before dragging her to me.

"If you forgot I already met her so many times and even went to your flat with Nipuna." I said shaking my head.

"She must have met the daughter-in-law of Vishwanth family, but not the best friend of Prince of Ivaan." He said shrugging.

"You both are best friends, and you didn't tell me?" she asked him frowning before moving towards me.

"Now I am telling right." He said, shaking his head.

"You go alone. I will spend some time with your best friend." Amrin suddenly said, holding my hand and waved off Dileep.

"What?" he asked, frowning, but she just dragged me towards the small café at the corner until we are inside it.

"First! I want to say sorry for hurting your best friend, and I hope you can forgive me for the incident." She said settling down.

"You both are happy now, and that's all matters." I said, shrugging, not giving much attention to her feeling Tajwar's words ringing in my ears.

He wants to have kids with me without even loving me while loving some other girl? Everything is just bearable, but bringing a child in all this mess? I shook my head thinking it will be the stupidest thing to do when I don't even know how to continue and live like this.

"Mridula!" I heard her voice and looked up to see Amrin looking at me with a frown.

"Where are you lost?" she asked and I shook my head before taking a deep breathe.

"So, you both are trying for kids?" I asked looking at her.

"What? No! He was just joking. And even if he wants, I don't think it is right to have one at my age. I even thought of postponing the wedding, but he is adamant about it." She explained.

"What if he wishes or even stress you?" I asked frowning.

"He would never stress me, but if he does even, then it can't happen as I am taking precautions." She replied shrugging.

"Precautions?" I asked her frowning.

"You know, when Nipuna told Aahil that she was pregnant for the first time, Dileep accused me that I may trap him with the same thing in the future. So, I got myself on birth control." She explained.

Royalty or Love!!!  #1,#2,#3.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara