Chapter 12

*Nipuna Pov*

When I felt the push from him for the second time, I couldn't stop myself and turned around asking "What is your problem?"

"What is your problem?" he asked back staring at my face as he is already facing this side.

"Very mature, Aahil." I said, shaking my head and turned to stare at the ceiling before covering my face with the hand.

"Why do you always talk about mature thing and the kid thing like some parents do?" His question surprised me, and I turned to see his face.

"If you are acting like a kid, then I will say that right? If you act like an animal, then I would use that word. So, you need not to worry at all." I replied, smirking and he scowled before getting up.

"I want you to stay away from the arrangements." He stated when I followed his suit to get ready.

"When did I do anything you want me to?" That's all I asked before stepping inside the washroom before he could get in and closed the door.

"I can totally see the matured behavior here." His comment made me chuckle.

"I am pregnant. So, I can do anything." I shouted back before turning on the shower, but glanced back hearing the sound of the door opening.

"I locked the door." I said, staring at him in shock.

"It is a little loose, and it doesn't work so I always use the bolt." He explained before removing his shirt.

"At least wait until I finish my bath." I mumbled hiding behind the shower curtain.

"I need to help Mridula with the arrangements and then talk with Dileep." He commented stepping inside the shower.

"Even I have to help her." I retorted giving the idea of hiding, knowing it will not matter to him at all.

"We will see about it." He said increasing the shower level.

"Is that a challenge, Aahil?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder to which he stilled but nodded.

"Really?" I asked him again, and he cursed himself before crashing his lips to mine and all I did was laugh at his expressions.

"It is all your fault." He commented when I was busy in drying my hair.

"Excuse me?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"I am late and all the work is on her because of you." He replied, and I rolled my eyes at his dramatic words.

"Let's go and tell her the reason why we are late." I offered and stepped near to the door.

"Are you mad?" he asked and I shrugged before rushing outside, but mad ensure my steps are careful.

"Fine! It is both our faults." Hearing his words, I stopped and turned to see him walking near to me grumbling.

"Aren't you such a good boy?" I asked, brushing his hair with my hand making him scowl more and walked away.

"I just woke up late. I hope you didn't do all the work." I mumbled, walking near Mridula while Aahil walked away to talk with Dileep.

"I didn't even start." She said, and I smiled before staring the discussion about what will we do first and also the food.

"Where is Dileep?" Mridula asked when Aahil joined us.

"He asked about Mom so must have gone to apologize." He replied, shrugging and then glared at me while I stuck my tongue out.

"Let's get to work." She mumbled, staring at both of us, and we did but didn't stop fighting.