Chapter 27

*Tajwar Pov*

"What happened to you? And where are Aahil and Dileep? I have not seen them in the past few days for dinner." I said when she entered the room with a little hard expression.

I thought she would stay quiet or will say it is nothing like everyday whenever I ask her about something.

"Nipuna was also not there at the dining table." She pointed out.

"Yeah! I thought she was taking a rest as she is pregnant right." I mumbled and she just frowned to herself before moving toward the mirror.

"Nipuna left the house crying two days back." She slowly mumbled I frowned at her words.

"Did Aahil found out that the baby is not his?" I asked, thinking of a reason she cried and also the abrupt leaving of the house.

Within a second, I heard a shattering sound and looked up to see Mridula's hand on the table with the bangle's pieces below her hand along with a few of them on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked when she stood there closing her eyes.

"Why does everyone have to take a look at an issue always in negative? What if the baby is his? What if each one of you lost contact with your family member forever? Why does everyone around you must be wrong except you all?" she continued to ask before rushing inside the washroom, and I sat stunned in my place.

I glanced down to see blood drops on the floor and immediately moved back to the corner of the bed before closing my eyes tightly.

"Tajwar!" I heard the voice, but I just closed my eyes, wishing the blood is not there anymore.

"What happened?" I heard the voice again and felt the hands holding my face.

"Blood! There was so much blood." I continued to utter and immediately felt the hold gone.

I fisted my hands feeling every slit on my body happening repeatedly with the laughs around. I can feel the pain and felt the hands bound tightly to the wall.

"Look at me!" I heard a whisper along with a hold over my face again.

"No!" I mumbled, shaking my head and tried to move away feeling the smell of the blood like it was at the warehouse.

"Please! Just look at me." I heard it again for the third time and slowly opened my eyes only to stare at Mridula's face.

"You are fine." She mumbled, and I pulled her into my arms before hugging her tightly placing my face near her neck.

She didn't hug me back, but I didn't leave her and just continued to tighten my grip. After a few minutes, I felt her hands, hugging me back slowly, and they finally tightened.

After some time, she calmly asked, "Are you alright now? I am sorry. I didn't know that the sight of it will disturb you."

"I too don't know about it. I am fine now." I replied in a whisper with my lips pressed to her neck feeling which she stilled.

I dragged my lips from her neck to her face and moved to the corner of her lips. I saw her lips parted a little, and she is not pushing me away.

I traced hers with mine a little before moving back a little moving my hands to her waist from her back, giving space between us and her hands fell away from my back.

"How is your hand now?" I asked, holding the right palm where the bandage is covering the palm in an irregular way.

"It is fine!" she mumbled, taking it away, but didn't move away with a frown over her face.