Chapter 41

*Tajwar Pov*

"You were right!" the whisper just stilled into the air, making the sounds of the ocean to disappear too along with everything.

"I know!" she whispered back, and I shook my head before turning around to stare at her.

"I am sorry about the before words." I said and she slowly nodded before walking near to me.

"It is ok! I was the one who asked you to do it." She said shrugging it off.

"So, she is being distant near her feelings only to me, but not for all of you. And I must have hurt her with my words many times from the statements she gave." I said remembering her outburst.

"Yes! So, now will you talk to her directly and not do another stupid stunt?" Amrin asked raising her eyebrow.

I glanced at her while she is walking away and thought about the words I just uttered. I shook my head before calling her.

"Wait, Amrin!" I said, and she stopped before turning around.

"I know I am being more than rude to you, but I just don't know you. Ask even Dileep regarding my behavior with him before, a few months." I slowly explained, and she nodded.

"Ok! But what changed your rude behavior with them?" she asked frowning.

"Mridula!" I replied, shaking my head.

"Then what changed your rude behavior with me?" she asked again.

"Mridula!" I repeated my reply and she slowly nodded.

"I need your help to find out why she is being so distant from all of us." I added, and she frowned at me.

"She is kind of normal with us but seems to be distant only with you." She said and this time I frowned.

"What? I don't think so." I said, shaking my head.

"Fine! If I prove this, then will you go and talk to her directly without doing another stunt?" she asked challenging me.

"Fine!" I said, accepting it and we both discussed what to do the next morning.

"I shouldn't have asked for your help." I mumbled shaking my head.

"But you did and I will help you for her." She said, shrugging and I just stared ahead thinking what to do next.

"Don't be so smug for being right in this." I said glaring at her.

"Don't be so rude just because your work finished." She asked folding her hands.

"Welcome to the family, Amrin." I said forwarding my hand which she shook smiling.

"We will see about that." She said, shaking her head making me frown.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, to which she again gave a small head shake before walking away.

I turned back to stare at the shore and started thinking what exactly have I said to make her lose the whole faith in this marriage and so distant from me in her feelings.

I wish I can remember every word, I said to her because I don't want to lose her. I found love again, and I want to keep it with me without losing it.

I need to confess to her my love which I should have done way before when I was feeling the restlessness when she was not near me for so much time and then when I felt jealous feeling some other guy admiring her like that.