Chapter 44

*Amrin Pov*

"This is such a heavy work." I heard the comment and glanced to my side to see Nipuna holding a few plates.

"I can totally see that." I mumbled placing the dishes on the table controlling my laughs.

"Don't you dare laugh at me, Amrin. For the past one week, I have been trying to do all this work." she said glaring at me.

"But still it is being done like the first day. How many days should I continue to teach you?" we heard Aunty asking while walking near to us.

"We are not Mridula." Nipuna said, shrugging as per our plan, and she stilled in her place.

"And that is why I am helping you both." she said and walked away without stopping for a second.

"It is getting so difficult to act like everything is being difficult." I said, sighing and this time Nipuna grinned at me.

"I need not necessarily to act like all this is difficult. Now, as we are trying to take her name every day, and I am sure Mridula will not be kept away from us forever." Nipuna said assuring me.

We finished the work and were about to move near to the couch area joining Aunty as there was still more time for everyone to return home, but stopped seeing Tajwar entering the house and walking directly near to Aunty.

"I need Mridula's parents' address, Mom." He suddenly said, and I sighed in relief thinking he at least got the proper mind now.

"After a week? I don't think I want to give the address." Aunty said making all of us frown.

"I need it Mom." He said stubbornly.

"Why should I give it to you?" she asked and Nipuna gestured at me to get closer to them by moving near to another corner, making me realize we are standing at one without giving it proper thought.

"She is my wife and I need to know." He replied to her question.

"The same wife, whom you didn't want? You should be happy that you got your wish fulfilled." Aunty said, and I frowned thinking what is she even doing.

"I don't want any separation from her, Mom. I love her and want to know where she is right now so that I can go and get her." He said fuming at her while I slapped my forehead.

"He knows how to confess it to everyone without hesitation except to the main person." I mumbled, and Nipuna gave me a confused look.

"Do you want to see her, even after she hurt you?" she suddenly said after a few minutes, making both Nipuna and I frown while Tajwar stilled in his place.

Without saying a word he turned around and walked away while Aunty sighed. I glanced at Nipuna and started thinking how to solve this.

"Why don't we ask for her address?" Nipuna suggested, and I nodded before we both walked near to her.

"Now, what do you both want? Did something fall on the floor again, Nipuna?" she asked staring at us.

"We want to ask you something, Aunty." Nipuna replied and glanced at me.

"Last week, you said you were sending Mridula away, because their marriage is not wanted by both, right?" I asked, and she nodded frowning.

"What we both wish for is, as now the marriage is not unwant..." before Nipuna could finish her words, we heard a two loud shouts and turned to see Uncle, Dileep and Aahil standing near the main door.

Dileep and Aahil rushed near to us in the next second with a glare on their faces and turned towards their Mom.

"I need to have a word with her." They both said at a time, and Dileep held my hand while Aahil held Nipuna's hand before dragging us to the stairs and made us climb them and didn't stop until we reached our respective rooms.