Chapter 13

*Aahil Pov*

After a few minutes I looked up to find that she is not there, so I stepped away from the girl I am talking with and climbed the stairs to reach our room.

I frowned to myself removing the coat and repeated the words I uttered to her without any control over the anger. I shouldn't have said all those things to her, but still I am sure she didn't mind much except to give back some more retorts.

I shook my head and lay on the bed to sleep completely knowing that Mom will scold for walking away in the middle of the party.

"I am coming." I shouted, sitting up hearing the loud knocks on the door and glanced to my side to see an empty space.

Where is she? Did she already wake up? I thought, frowning and walked near to the door and opened it before the knocking starts.

"What is it?" I asked the servant rubbing my eyes.

"Madam is calling, Sir." He replied and walked away and followed him.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked her climbing down the stairs and stood before her to see Dad already there. And also Tajwar who is busy rubbing his head.

"Where is your wife?" She asked, folding her arms and stared directly at me.

"I..." I mumbled and glanced around to see no sight of her.

"Where is she?" I asked her back and immediately know it is definitely not a right move, seeing her face clearly becoming red with anger.

"What do you mean you don't know where your wives are?" She asked in a rage, and I wished I knew where Nipuna is.

"They must have gone out." Dad offered and I slowly nodded because maybe that's what happened and glanced a little to see Dileep joining us.

"The two women of this house are not here, and no one know's where are they. One son is in hangover while the other was just sleepy. Do you think you all are still kids?" She shouted at three of us.

Where did Mridula go with Nipuna? I thought and we tried to understand Mom's anger, but it would have been good if she let us go and search for them.

When I was still in the process to think where they can be, we felt a moment and turned to see both walking near to us.

"Where were you both?" Dad asked them when Mom didn't even open her mouth for a second.

Nipuna turned towards Mom with a frown and then at us before saying, "We were with Amrin in Dileep's flat."

"What?" I mumbled along with Dileep and Dad while Tajwar Bhai just frowned.

"Yes!" Nipuna replied while Mridula stayed silent.

"We will just go." She added, and they both walked away.

"No one of you should forget that there is a wife in your life, and she is your responsibility." Mom said after they left and walked away.

"Why were you there, Nipuna?" I asked following her to the kitchen.

"You go and get ready, Mridula. I will take care of the coffee." She mumbled and Mridula surprisingly nodded before walking away.

"I am asking you something." I mumbled holding her wrist.

"And I have work to do." She mumbled back, but didn't try to release her wrist except for continuing to walk near the stove making me release her myself.

After a few minutes, she started serving the coffee, and I shook my head for the cup to which she didn't even object but just walked outside to give it to Dileep.