Chapter 49

*Mridula Pov*

"Now, we need not act at all." Amrin said, sighing in relief when I entered the kitchen along with them.

"Now, we really need to learn properly." Nipuna said in a sad tone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked them frowning.

"It was a simple plan of ours to make Aunty bring you back home. We all know that you 're well practiced with all the work in the house. So, we both started making all the mistakes as much as we can and started saying we are not Mridula to do it correctly." Nipuna explained in a whisper.

"Actually, I was the one who was making mistakes wontedly, but she was doing it without her hand in it." Amrin said to which Nipuna slapped her shoulder, and I laughed shaking my head.

"It is ok, Nipuna. I will take care of arranging things." I said, assuring her.

"And I will take care of cooking." Amrin said nodding at her.

"And I will order you both." Nipuna said grinning.

"Then I will have no work left." We heard another voice and turned to see Aunty walking inside the kitchen.

"Then I will assist you in ordering, Aunty." Nipuna said, shrugging to which I laughed.

"Why don't you three start calling me Mom, if you can? I am already bored with the word you are using." Aunty said walking towards the fridge.

"Ok, Mom!" I said, smiling while Amrin stood in her place looking away.

"I know I was really harsh to you. I will hope you can feel comfortable near me soon." Mo said smiling at Amrin.

"Ok! Shall I make some coffee for us, Mom?" Amrin said little hesitatingly at the end.

"Sure! I can't start anything without it." She said, nodding and I walked outside into the garden to see, how were my plants in my absence.

"I took care of them, Mridula." Mom said following me into the garden and smiled at me.

"Yeah! I missed all of them." I said smiling back before glancing at each one of them.

"You are here wishing with your whole heart right?" she suddenly asked.

"Yes! He loves me, Aunty." I said and scratched my neck remembering that I have to greet her as Mom now.

"I understood when I saw the tears in his eyes that he loves you more than anything. I am glad everything settled, Mridula." She said smiling before walking away.

"I can't believe they all left for their work today itself. Even Tajwar didn't stay back to take a rest for today." Amrin said, frowning at us when we three sat near the couch area.

"And?" Nipuna asked, raising her eyebrow.

"There is something cooking." She said, shaking her head.

"You know!" I said, looking at Mom who is walking near to us with a smile.

"Yes! Let all of them come." She said shrugging.

"When did they all talked without us?" Nipuna asked me in a whisper.

I shrugged, but then remember him missing for some time, but I drifted back and felt him near me after some time.

"How much time will you all take?" Nipuna asked, frowning at the guys who are sitting before us at present.

I continued to stare at Tajwar thinking he will say something, but he actually has a grumpy look over his face.