Chapter 4

*Premila Pov*

"We will find him, Mom." Dileep said holding my hands.

"It's been one week, Dileep. He didn't even go back to his work as he already gave his resignation. I don't know anything about that girl except her name." I said, trying to hold the tears.

"Each and every police is searching for him for the past two days." Aahil said nodding at me.

"They should have been called on that day itself." I said, glaring at their father who is talking on the phone.

"He left on his wish, Mom. He is twenty seven. They wouldn't have treated the complaint with correct effort." Dileep said rubbing my hands.

"Shall I call Mridula here? She will be there with you." He added taking out his mobile.

"No! She has exams this week. Let her concentrate on them." I said, stopping him, to which he sighed.

"Premila! They found him." Abivanth said, hanging up the call.

"Found him? He is fine right?" I asked him getting up.

"We need to go." He said, holding my hand and walked near to the door.

"He is fine right?" I asked him again.

"He is alive!" That's all he replied and we got inside the car before reaching the place he asked the driver to.

"Hospital?" I asked him, frowning, but got down without saying anything else.

"Oh god!" I mumbled when we reached operation theatre making me wish everything is fine with him.

"What happened to him?" I asked, holding Abivanth's hand tightly, shaking my head not to hear anything bad.

"I don't know too. Someone kidnapped him all this time along with the girl. Police are trying to find them." He replied, and I couldn't stop the tears anymore.

"Where is the girl?" I asked, staring at him, to which he looked away.

"Abivanth! Where is the girl?" I asked again.

"She is dead!" He replied, and I stumbled back falling into the chair.

"Mom!" Dileep and Aahil shouted, but I couldn't hear anyone else.

"Her family?" I asked in a whisper.

"They are finding about her." He replied, and I nodded before covering my face.

"Doctor!" All three of them said, and that's when I opened my eyes to see him coming outside.

"He is fine! But I need to talk with his family." He said, nodding at us and walked away.

"You both go and talk to him. We will be here to look after the fees and everything." Aahil said, and we nodded before reaching the Doctor's cabin and waited until he reached his chair after removing the scrubs.

"This is a police case, and I can understand the severity of it. He is out of danger, but is really punished severely." Doctor started saying while I gripped the chair.

"He got cuts on major places of his upper body and numerous bruises all over the body. He lost a lot of blood and was seemed to be on the verge of dying with no food and no water." He added, and I felt sick in my stomach.

"And the girl?" I asked him remembering her.

"Throat slicing! Except one or two places with a small knife wounded lines there are no torturing things happened to her." He replied, and I understand his other meaning too.