Grand Epilogue

*Amrin Pov*

"Dileep! He is my baby too." I said whining and leaned back to the headboard sighing when he didn't even glance at me or acted like he heard me.

"Here! He is crying." He said passing me my baby, and I immediately held him in my arms before glaring at Dileep.

"He will not come to your arms again, no matter what, and if I need anything, I will ask your Mom or Nipuna." I said before smiling at my baby.

"I was just playing with him." Dileep said in a confused tone.

"Really? You are giving him to me only when he needs to be fed or his diaper to be changed. I am not leaving my stand." I said, shaking my head and started feeding.

"Stop shouting at me, Amrin. Everyone said it will stop once the pregnancy is over as your hormones become normal." He said frowning at me.

"I am shouting now not because of my hormones, but because of your doings. You are not even going to the company for one whole week from the time we returned from the hospital." I said frowning back at him.

After some time, I glanced at him while rocking the baby and saw that he is in deep thought. I frowned, thinking why is he so silent now and immediately felt guilty thinking I may have talked too much.

However, I remembered how he is not letting me spend some time with the baby at all and brushed away the feeling.

"Ok! I didn't dare to ask you, until now, and I know it is really late to ask this moment." He continued to mumble, and I started feeling more scared with each word.

"Do you regret him?" he finally asked and I stared at him, like I never got any more confusion than I am feeling right now.

"What? Do you even know what are you even asking? Did I behave like that or what?" I started asking him not getting a single clue. Why did he even got that doubt in his head?

"No! You have never behaved like that. It is just that you always wanted to wait for a few more years, but we got him because of the failing of your precautions while I didn't use one." He replied holding my hand.

"And?" I asked him still not understanding.

"Do you think it would have been better if we had a chance to wait for a few more years?" he asked and I sighed staring at him.

"I wished to wait, but I never for a second got that in my mind from the moment, I got to know about the pregnancy. We seemed to be ready except you're hijacking him, though." I replied, and he laughed shaking his head.

"So, I need not to worry at all?" he asked smiling.

"No! However, you may start worrying about when will you get to hold him." I said, moving away from him, and he glared at me before moving to my side.

"I just still can't believe we have a baby. I mean, he is so cute." Dileep said caressing his cheek.

"Yes! He didn't get it from his dad though." I said grinning.

"Please! Everyone fell for my cuteness when I was a kid." He said shaking his head.

"And when you have grown up?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I fell in love with a beautiful woman." He said pecking my cheek, and I smiled at him.

"Everything is perfect except for one thing." He said frowning.

"I know what is that thing and I think you are torturing me like this because of that only." I said shaking my head.

"I mean, what would have happened if we named him like that? I have a right to decide too." He said with a small smile and a little smirk covering his face.