Epilogue #2

*Nipuna Pov*

"She is so beautiful." Amrin mumbled leaning on the bed to stare at my daughter who is lying in my arms.

"She is!" I mumbled and glanced up to see Aahil talking with my dad and his Dad.

I woke up a few minutes back and immediately asked for our baby. After that we didn't get a chance to talk with each other with the whole family entering the room.

Amrin and Dileep seemed to be more than happy, which means the morning fight has got itself kicked out of their lives. To my surprise, even Tajwar came but stood at the corner of the room.

"Can I hold her?" Amrin asked forwarding her hands, and I nodded, placing the baby carefully on her hands.

"She is so small." Dileepp whispered, placing his fingers on the baby's cheek.

"What do you want me to do? Give birth to a teenager?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Your sarcasm will never leave you even in this weak condition too." Aahil commented, walking near to me and sat beside me in the little place present on the bed.

"What can I do? I am that special." I said, shrugging and glanced at Dileep to see him sticking out his tongue.

"Very mature!" I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Let me hold her." Mridula said taking away the baby and moved aside when Dad walked near to me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, smiling at me.

"I am fine, Dad." I replied, not returning the smile or even scowling at him.

"She looks a little like your mother." he commented and my gaze immediately moved to my baby who is in Mridula's arms with Tajwar standing behind her while saying something.

"Yeah!" I whispered nodding, and he left after a few minutes along with my In-laws and also Tajwar.

"After two days, you will get discharged." Mridula mumbled and walked away to see to the food arrangements from home.

"We will also leave." Dileep said, smiling at us.

"Don't give our parents another grandchild very soon." Aahil said making Dileep glare at him.

"We will leave." Amrin said, tugging him and walked away.

"What was that?" I asked him frowning.

"Nothing! Now, tell me." He replied, staring at me.

"What?" I asked him not understanding his words.

"Which you said to me along with the cursing." He replied and I smiled at him, remembering my cursing towards him in front of his Mom.

"Do you want the repeat show of the cursings?" I asked him teasingly.

"Don't play and just say it." He said frowning.

"I love you!" I whispered pecking his lips and then glanced at the sleeping form of our baby.

"We need to get a paternity test." I mumbled leaning back when he placed the baby in the cradle.

"There is no need for that." He said staring at me.

"Are you mad? We need to get it done. Not only for you, but also for your family." I said frowning at him.

"She is just my daughter, and I know that for sure. Our family too know about it, and if they don't, then I don't care." He said shrugging and laid on the extra bed in the room.

I need to take matters into my hands! I thought before drifting off into sleep.

After a few days when I walked inside the Vishwanth mansion, I saw the whole family waiting for us. I smiled and the baby immediately got circled around.

We all seated in the living room talking with each other, and the baby is resting in Aahil's arms. I cleared my throat, making everyone stare at me.

"The paternity test." I said, taking out the envelope from my bag.

"When did you get that done and that too without me?" Aahil asked frowning at me.

"I plucked out a hair from your head and got the test ran with the help of the lawyer I know to get them sooner. So, here is it." I replied, moving the envelope.

"I don't want to see it. I don't even have a need to see it." Aahil said in a tone making me assure that we have to have a talk later.

"If you do not have a problem, then we will also don't see it." Aunty said making me stare at her in complete shock.

"Fine! Amrin will read it for me as she needs to pay back for helping her love to progress." I stated and gestured Amrin to come near me who is sitting beside Dileep away from Aunty in shock hearing my words.

"It is what everyone saying. So, what is the name of the baby?" she read the news and then changed the subject at a time.

"Aahna! Aahna Vishwanth." I replied, smiling at her and everyone returned to normal mood except for Aahil.

"Are you mad?" I asked when he walked outside from the washroom at night after the dinner.

He ignored me and laid on the bed after adjusting the sheet properly over Aahna, who is sleeping in the cradle.

"Are you really mad?" I asked him again placing my hand over his shoulder which he swatted away.

"Fine! I will sleep in the guest room and ask my lawyer not to cancel the deal." I mumbled moving away from him.

However, before I could move away towards the edge, he hauled me back and laid over me staring into my eyes.

"You are cancelling them?" he asked frowning.

"Don't you want that?" I asked him back.

"I thought you would be leaving me, and that test was done just to show me you are serious." He replied before sighing and shook his head.

"I did the test so that we will have nothing between us to be questioned and mainly for your family. I really love you, Aahil." I said holding his face.

"But I didn't confess romantically." he mumbled frowning.

"That speech you gave was more than enough for me and then all the things you thought about and bought made it more special. I do not want anything else." I said, smiling at him.

"I love you!" he whispered, placing his lips over mine and kissed me.

"I love you too." I mumbled and kissed him back, but pulled back when we heard Aahna crying as usual per her time for food.

"I loved the name." he mumbled when I picked her up to feed.

"I am so kind hearted that I made sure you will also like it." I said dramatically to which he laughed and held me in his arms.

---------------------------------------

someone (i dont remember the id) gave me the ship name for nipuna nd aahil and i loved it to keep it as a name for their daughter... and this is it.. the series is finished...

Next one will be started soon and i dont know how i will write it with all the expectations from you guys regarding it but i hope i will not dissapoint you... It will be started int his book itself...

How is the epilogue???

comment plz and vote...