Chapter 34

####PAST IN ITALICS####

*Tajwar Pov*

I continued to have my food thinking why did Mom asked such a question with so much anger. I frowned, not getting any answer for that and glanced up to see everyone is having their food in silence.

Why are they making a big deal out of this? He just had a crush and didn't even act on it and she is now his sister-in-law. She is not even that close to him unlike with Dileep.

I frowned more before glancing at Dileep and thought why did I not know how close friends they are. I shook my head and just finished my food.

"So, who will assist you in the arrangements?" Dileep asked Mridula when we all stood up.

"Aahil!" she replied, not even looking at us and just walked away holding the dishes.

"Didn't expect that." Dileep mumbled while Mom just frowned to herself before walking away along with Dad.

"Listen Aahil..." Nipuna started to say placing her hand on his shoulder, which he swatted away and climbed the stairs.

"Why are you three brothers so stupid?" she mumbled frowning.

"Why Dileep and I am dragged into this?" I asked with Dileep standing beside me with a smirk.

"She said the same thing once. So, I really want to know the reply." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder like before, and I let him.

"You are fine now. But not your elder brother." She said looking at Dileep.

"Why?" I asked her frowning.

"Didn't you feel jealous regarding Aahil's revelation? Because all I saw was you eating." She asked folding her hands.

"Why should I even feel jealous?" I asked with a frown, thinking she is already my wife right and why would I think otherwise.

"Like I said, still stupid. Now, I need to go and get him to talk to me." She mumbled before walking away, and I shook my head before turning to greet Dileep good night only to see Mridula standing near the table with a blank expression.

"Mridula! I will write down her interests to you." Dileep said, dragging her away towards the couch, and I climbed the stairs thinking when will she return to the room.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes feeling tired with all the talking I have done to everyone today. After some time, I felt the bed dip and turned to have a few words with her, but seems like she already slept off.

I gazed at her for a few minutes before drifting off into sleep thinking she must have been busy and didn't think about the decision.

The next day when I returned from the office, I saw her sitting on the couch along with Aahil discussing the details. She didn't even glance at me making me frown while Aahil smiled at me a little before concentrating on her words.

Even during the dinner she didn't glance at me like in the morning and continued to have her food. However, I glanced aside to see Nipuna with a sulking expression which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"Mridula! I think I just got an idea for the theme we can use for the decorations. We will discuss them after dinner and start calling the decorators tomorrow." Aahil said, and she nodded glancing at him.

After sometime when she still didn't return to the room, I walked outside and started climbing down the stairs, but stopped at the top of the stairs where they can't see me, but I can hear them.