Chapter 5

*Aahil Pov*

How dare she come to my party office and say that she is pregnant and I am the father? I thought still fisting my hands in rage.

So now after knowing who I am, she just thought of trapping me, but didn't want to do anything with me when she doesn't know who I actually am.

As if I will again fall for another disaster like this. That time if not for the some part of the brain thinking to work, I would have got married to that girl two years back.

Does she really think she can threaten me like this, and I will get threatened? I thought, snorting and then realized what would Dad say if he gets to know about this.

I will not let him know at all and will deal this with myself unlike the last time. I do not want another disappointing look in his eyes as there were many already.

After just trying to finish the work as much as I can, I reached home for dinner only to get attacked with questions like how as my first day and all. I ignored them and sat down to see Mridula smiling to herself making me frown at her.

"Is everything ok?" I asked her, and she glanced up from the food she placed on the table.

"More than fine!" she replied and again continued to see for arranging when Dileep returned.

I stared at the plate still thinking about the morning incident and wished I didn't lose the control that day and that too after two years. A few minutes later, everyone got silent, and I glanced to my side to see Tajwar Bhai sitting at his place at the head opposite to Dad.

I am glad for him, but now I am not in the mood to say anything at all. I still can't believe the dare of her saying that lies when she knows I used protection.

"What happened to you?" Dileep asked him in a whisper.

"It is nothing!" I replied and didn't even try to glance up.

"So, is she still with you?" Mom asked, and I glanced up a little to see her question is towards Dileep.

"Amrin? She is with me. Why?" he asked her with confusion.

"You need to stop all this, Dileep." She replied shaking her head.

"What if she tries to tie you with her by doing something drastic?" she added, and I frowned because what she is saying is true, and the same is kind of happening to me.

The next day I paced in the garden feeling restlessness not having any sleep on yesterday night still thinking about the words that woman said to me.

"Will you tell me what happened to make you so restless?" Dileep asked walking near to me.

"Yesterday one girl came to the party office." I replied, and he nodded asking me to continue.

"I met her once nearly two months back, and now she is saying that she is pregnant with my child." I said rubbing my forehead.

"What? Is it true?" he asked in complete shock.

"I don't know! But I don't think it is I mean I slept with her once so what are the chances of her conceiving." I replied and cursed myself.

"Why didn't you ask for parental tests like the last time when you got into the same problem?" he asked me raising his eyebrow.

"Do you need to bring that incident again? It was false, which got proved and I actually threatened this girl for that, but she seems to be ready and even kind of threatened me like saying it will be a problem for me." I explained.

"You are in deep trouble!" he stated frowning.

"I know! That is why I stopped even dating or anything after a first incident, but I was little drunk, and now I am in this problem." I said collapsing on the bench.