Calling for me (Manmohana)

"You are the one my soul has searching for"

Y/n - (what is this melody that always makes my heart so restless? Why it feels like it's calling for me.)

Mother - Let's go y/n. Pujja is about to start.

Y/n - Coming mother.

After Pujja ended, everyone started to take Arti. When they are about to leave, they are stopped by Pandit Ji.

Mother - Yes, Pandit Ji. Is something the matter?

Pandit - This Janmastami you should go visit Vrindavan.

Mother - Why Pandit ji?

Pandit - Your daughter destiny is calling for her.

Mother- Is something wrong with my daughter?

Pandit - No. you are blessed to have her as your daughter.

Mother- If you are saying then we will go.

They were leaving from the temple. Pandit ji touched the ground where y/n was standing few minutes ago. Soon they left for Vrindavan with those family members. Whole Vrindavan was decorated. They passed by some temples there were two statue Krishna's Krishnaa. They reached their hotel. In the evening they get ready for Pujja.

(S/B)- Y/n you have such beautiful feet. let me put Alta on them.

Y/n - Only one person can do that.

(S/B)- Who is it? You like someone?

Y/n - Maybe but I will do it myself.

They left for Pujja. But on those way to temple. Y/n again started to hear the same melody. But this time she couldn't stop herself. Her feet started to move on its own.

She saw someone standing beside one of the trees, playing flute

She saw someone standing beside one of the trees, playing flute. But before she could take another step forward.

(S/B) - What are you doing here? Let's go.

Y/n - Oh yeah let's go. (I wonder who it was?)

Y/n was sitting beside the pond because there is still some time left before Pujja starts. Pond is filled with lotus, looking at lotus always made y/n smile. Suddenly a wind flow by as a peacock feather comes front of her. She started to hear sound coming from the temple. Pujja has started, she was about to leave but her Payal got stuck by one of the branches. Before she could do anything, someone comes there. She couldn't see his face, because he already bends down, trying to remove the branch from her Payal.

Y/n - Let me do it. You shouldn't touch my feet.

? - Why? I always cherish my Shri's lotus feet.

Y/n - (That sweet honey voice linger into me.)

When he looked up. Those lotus eyes meet with one another. A tear falls from his eyes as it falls on her lotus feet. His hand gently touched her cheek.

Y/n - Manmohana. (As I felt his warm touch. How much I missed this feeling. Suddenly we are surrounded by the bright light.)

Flashback

Mahavishnu standing front of Mahashri, as she shed endless tears. All she ever wanted was to stay by his side. But he is not by her side right now.

Mahavishnu - Why are you crying, Chanchala? I thought this is what you wanted. Maybe i am wrong, but am i?

A moment ago, his beautiful lotus eyes and voice held wrath. It was not the sweet gentle voice, Mahashri loved. She could no longer bear it, turning around, speaking in a broken voice.

Mahashri - I wish you really knew what i want, and I really thought you do. (All i ever wanted was you, stay by your side.)

Mahashri started going further away from Mahavishnu, unconsciously his hand move on its own, trying to reach toward her but couldn't.

Mahavishnu- You bloom from my hriday(heart), Chanchala. You are the one soul, for me to hold.

Mahavishnu, let go, MahaShri. Only for her to fully bloom like the gentle flower she was, leaving fragment everywhere. Indeed, beauty like no other, but Shri was more than that. For to bloom freely, lord had to let her go. It does not mean, he wouldn't be with her. Every step she takes he will be by her side. After all they are one soul, in two forms. Binding with one another for eternity.