Beautiful Apsara

In palace everyone was repairing for Princess Urmila wedding. As Haldi ceremony was happening. Prince Hari also put Haldi on Princess Urmila.

Hari - What is it that my sister wants in her wedding?

Urmila - You already give me the biggest happiness of life.

Hari - Still I have to give something to my sister in her wedding.

Urmila - There is something that I wish to have but

Hari - But what? Tell me what it is I will try my best to get it for you.

Urmila - Most beautiful place where Padmakashtha flower exist.

Hari - And where is this most beautiful place?

Urmila - Prem lok, where Krishna's Krishnaa Raas - leela as everyone is mesmerized by them.

Hari - Now I wish to visit this place. (Prem lok hmm.)

Urmila - Then you should. I heard every Dev and Devis from Apsara lok goes there to see Krishna's Krishnaa Raas-leela.

Hari - Your brother promises you that he will bring Padmakashtha flower as a gift on your wedding.

Prince Hari left for Prem lok, as he didn't know how he will find his way to Prem lok. That's when he heard a melody it had a sad tone to it. His feet take him toward the melody. He saw beautiful place that is filled with flowers. As his feet fall on Prem Lok Padmakashtha flower bloom for the first time.

A smile come across Devi Narayani face. Prince Hari walks forward as he finds someone sitting beside the pond. Beautiful Padmakashtha Flowers are falling on her as she turned toward him with a smile on her lotus face. He couldn't look away as a magnetic force is pushing him toward her.

Hari - (Why suddenly my eyes got teary seeing her?)

Y/n - (How long I waited for this moment to come.)

Hari - Who are you, Devi?

Y/n - (The time has also come when you have to ask who I am.)

Hari - Devi? (Why she looks sad suddenly?)

Y/n - First you should introduce yourself before asking someone about themselves.

Hari - I am prince Hari. Now shall I know who you might be?

Y/n - I am a Apsara.

Hari - Well I can tell that already but there must be some name that this beautiful Afsara has.

Y/n - Of course but for that you have wait. Maybe one day you will remember.

Hari - Remember?

Y/n - You must come here for a reason, didn't you?

Hari - Yes, my sister wants this beautiful Padmakashtha flower for her wedding.

Y/n - Well since by your presence the flower has bloom. You can take it.

Hari - But wouldn't I need Krishna's Krishnaa who is Dev and Devi of Prem Lok permission for that?

Y/n - But they are not here at the moment to give you permission.

Hari - Oh are you alone here?

Y/n - Of course not my Sakhi's and Sakha's are always here to accompanying me. (But now that you are here how can I be alone?)

Then Dev's and Devi's come from Apsara Lok and started to greet them.

Hari - Why they are showing so much respect to us? Are you those Devi or something?

Y/n - They love me dearly and it is shown by those respect. 

Hari - Why Raas-leela is not happening? Isn't that what Prem lok is known for.

Y/n - Because without Krishna Raas-leela is not possible.

Hari - Where is he? And not only him but Devi Krishnaa also.

Y/n - He is where Krishnaa is. Somewhere lost, until he finds himself.

She started to play Krishna flute, and everyone started to dance. Prince Hari started to see himself with the Devs and Devis dancing in Prem Lok. Devi Narayani than joined Devs and Devis as Prince Hari walk toward Devi Narayani and take her hand in his. Hari started to dance with her as everyone surrounded around them.

Hari - Prem lok is really known for Raas-leela

Hari - Prem lok is really known for Raas-leela. Today I understand why. But isn't Krishna's Krishnaa do Raas-leela together, without them Raas-Leela is not possible.

Y/n - Yes after so long Krishnaa's Krishnaa Raas-leela take place in Prem lok.

Hari - But I didn't saw Krishna's Krishnaa.

Y/n - In Prem lok they are present everywhere. In you and also in me.

Hari - (One Patel of Padmakashtha flower fall on her. I take it as my eyes met with her.)

Y/n - Did you get lost in my beauty?

Hari - I was just looking at the petal.

Y/n - Sure aren't you forgetting something.

Hari - Right I have to take the flowers for my sister Urmila.

Y/n - Let me help you.

One of the Devis brings a basket for Devi Narayani. As she takes it and put Padmakashtha flower in it. And give it to prince Hari.

Hari - Thank you for the help. I will take my leave now.

Y/n - Hmm. (He started to walk away but then he stops and turned around.)

Hari - Hope we will meet again.

Y/n - You will always find me here.

Hari left as every step he takes, Devi Narayani eyes got teary seeing her Narayan going away from her.

Y/n - I am waiting for that time when you will again call me by my name.