New Neighbor

Y/n was sitting beside the river. Suddenly a girl comes running toward her. But she is confused by seeing someone beside her.

(S/B)- Y/n, who is he? (I never saw him with sister.)

Krishna - I am Krishna, you can also call me Kanha which Dua used call me by.

(S/B) - Kanha? Dua? Sister what is he talking about?

Y/n - He is one of my friend's cousins. I happen to meet him by surprise.

(S/B) - Oh okay. I just came here to say everyone is soon going to leave.

Y/n - Okay. (Thank God, they left without questioning any further.)

Krishna - I didn't know my Priye can also lie.

Y/n - It was not a lie; I did meet you by surprise. I didn't know I will meet someone who will change my whole world.

Krishna - Now in this Yug I again have to make you mine.

Krishna put Jasmine bangles on Y/n hand. She couldn't help but smile. Placing a kiss on her hand as she turned around blushing away.

Y/n - What was that for? (I can feel heat on my cheeks.)

Krishna - Before the scent of the flowers is gone, I will be with you.

Soon Y/n left with her family to those hotels. After shower Y/n and her S/B (Sisters/Brothers/ cousin's) were talking to each other.

(S/B) - So, who was that guy from earlier.

Y/n - Krishna.

(S/B) - Yes him, do you like him?

Y/n - Who knows maybe.

(S/B) - So you like someone else then.

Y/n - Okay it's already late we should go back to sleep now.

They all go back to sleep as Y/n stand in the balcony. Suddenly Krishna comes front of her and take her by the hand.

Y/n - Don't show up like that. You almost surprised me.

Krishna - Well I hope it's a good surprise.

Y/n - It is, now tell me why you are here this late?

Krishna - Do I need reason to see you?

Y/n - You can't answer question with question.

Krishna - Fine, first you have to answer my question.

Y/n - What question you have now?

Krishna - What is it that you were talking about with your cousin's?

Y/n - So you were secretly listening to what we are talking about? Why you always do that?

Krishna - Priye, you didn't answer my question. Why didn't you say who you like?

Y/n - Because I don't. (Krishna bring his face front of me.)

Krishna - Really? Then what about me?

Y/n - Well in this Yug we just met, and I just remembered you.

Krishna - Does that mean because you didn't remember me, you liked someone else?

Y/n - Just because I didn't remember you, doesn't mean I forget you. You were always here in my heart.

Krishna - No more waiting. (I pulled her close to me as she held me back.)

Next day they go out to look around Vrindavan. Krishna was with Y/n as her (S/B) were shocked seeing how well they know each other. Sticking by each other side, the way they spoke to one another.

(S/B) - How do you know each other so well?

Krishna - Because we are one.

(S/B) - What? (This guy always confuses me.)

Y/n - My friend always talks a lot about him.

(S/B) - I guess you two have good chemistry.

Krishna - Of course we do. (I giggle as y/n just give me a stare.)

That evening they left from there. Y/n eyes only searching for one person but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. But looking at the flowers that was given by Krishna, soon she will meet him again. They soon reached those home as Y/n lay down on her bed. She didn't realize when she falls asleep, but she wakes up by a loud sound. Her (S/B) were also sleeping beside her as they also wake up by the sound. They go to see where it's coming from.

(S/B) - What is happening?

Mother - Our new neighbors has come. You should go meet with them.

(S/B)- let's go see who has come to live here.

Y/n - new neighbors hmmm. (I think I know who it might be.)

Y/n (S/B) takes her with them. They saw lots of boxes as those neighbors was sifting that's where the sound was coming from. Suddenly a guy comes walking toward them.

(S/B) - You are Krishna, Y/n friend's cousin, aren't you?

Krishna - Indeed, you have good eyesight and good memory.

(S/B) - I know that but what are you doing here?

Krishna - What I am doing? I am your sister new neighbor. It's good to see you again Y/n.

Y/n - It's good to see you too. (He was about to shake my hand, but my S/B comes between us.)

(S/B) - All right that's enough hi, hello. Come on we should go now. (This guy sure is after Y/n.)

Krishna - Hope to see you soon.

Krishna smiled as y/n looked back at him. Finally, they will be able to see each other regularly. Y/n (S/B) give an eye to Krishna as she takes y/n inside the house.