His arrival

Morning already came as y/n wake up. That's when her eyes fall on Krishna who was looking at her. She tries to move from Krishna arms, but Krishna didn't let her.

Y/n - Krishna it's already morning. We should get ready; you have to open up your cafe.

Krishna - We can stay little longer, and I already give keys to Vijay, he can open up the cafe today.

Y/n - Still we should get up. (His warm breath suddenly hit on my neck.)

Krishna - But I don't wish to let you go today.

Y/n - Don't even think about it. You can relax but I have something to do today.

Krishna - And what is that? Today is weekend.

Y/n - A promise that I made to Devi Parvati.

Krishna - Promise? What is it about? Do tell me.

Y/n - Not until you let me go.

Krishna - Fine. (As I let go of my arms from y/n.)

Y/n - Maybe later. (I run directly to get ready.)

Krishna - Hey! You tricked me. (What is it again?)

Krishna and Y/n both get ready. Y/n was making breakfast as Krishna didn't stop his mischiefs.

Y/n - No Krishna you can't eat Makhan in the morning.

Krishna - You will say no to your Krishna.

Y/n - Don't even try to pull that emotional card on me, Krishna.

Krishna - Fine, you also become strict just like mother Yashoda.

Y/n - Mother Yashoda, Mother Aadarshini, I miss them.

Krishna - I also miss them love.

After eating breakfast, they left for Krishna cafe. As today is weekend, in weekend days y/n helps out with the cafe. Y/n goes to the front as she was taking long so Krishna goes to check on her. That's when he saw her having a conversation with one of the customers. They rather looked friendly with each other.

Y/n - Oh Krishna let me introduce you to my classmate. This is f/n(friend name) he and I used to have classes together.

F/n - Hello, it's nice meeting you. It surprised me hearing that she has already got married.

Krishna - And why is that?

F/n - Because I was hoping to get that chance.

Krishna - What? (This guy.)

Y/n - You are still the same. Stop joking now will you.

F/n - Everyone always take everything I say as a joke. For you it might be a joke but for me it's not.

Y/n - Now enough with that. I am really happy to meet you after so long. Do visit sometime.

F/n - I will anyway take care.

Y/n friend left as she bid her goodbye to him. She goes inside the kitchen, Krishna who now has a sulking look on his face. He started to order everyone. Y/n just shake her head as Khala Aagrima was trying calm everything down.

Y/n - Krishna, (Okay now he is ignoring me.)

Krishna - Vijay take the orders it's already done.

Y/n - Will you not listen to me? (I said looking at Krishna.)

Krishna - Khala is it already done?

Aagrima - Yes, it's all done mostly.

Y/n - Alright, I will leave then seen you wouldn't speak to me.

Y/n was about to leave but suddenly she stops on her track. Krishna looked at y/n whose whole face turned pale. Krishna never saw y/n like this before.