Promise isn't mine

"Promise is a word, it either makes something or it breaks everything"

In the afternoon after taking some rest from the journey. They left the palace to show Arjun around because it's his first time in Dwarka. Subhadra was talking and not letting Arjun say anything. Krishnaa was smiling looking at Arjun's confused face.

Arjun - Does she always do that? (I quietly asked to Krishnaa.)

Y/n - Only when she is excited.

Arjun - But why is she excited? she already knows everything around Dwarka.

Y/n - Maybe because of someone. (Oh, Arjun it is going to take a long time for you to understand.)

Arjun - I don't understand. You speak like Madhav but more mysterious.

Y/n - Then let me stay as a mystery. And I shall stay in your life such as.

Arjun - A mystery I wish to solve but maybe this life is not enough for that.

Krishnaa smiled at Arjun, but Krishna's stare didn't go unnoticed by Krishnaa's eye. They look around the markets after awhile, they visit Mahadev's temple in the end.

Y/n - (Brother Mahadev stay with me. It's going to get hard, hope he will understand.)

Arjun - What are you praying for so focused Sakhi? (There was something in her eyes.)

Y/n - This journey of life shall go easy on us.

Arjun - It will, don't worry. See even Mahadev is with you. (I give her the flower that fall from Mahadev Statue.)

Y/n - Mahadev's blessing shall also fall on you and I shall lead you toward your path.

Kailash

Mahadev - I am always with you. (Hope lord Narayan understands.)

Parvati - Is something wrong will happen Mahadev?

Mahadev - Nothing wrong can happen when Narayan's Narayani are together.

Dwarka

In the evening they came back and now everyone was talking in the common room. Arjun was telling what happened in Ashram as Krishnaa loves hearing stories. She couldn't help but smile hearing Arjun telling all about Kauravas, how they try to trick Bheem with food. Krishna left from there, Krishnaa followed behind him.

Y/n - Walking away after I just returned? (I hold his hand stopping him.)

Krishna - Well, you seem too busy with your Sakha. (She brings her face close to mine.)

Y/n - Today. We are going to do Raas-leela of Vrindavan.

Krishna - How you are going to do that?

Y/n - I will do Raas, and you will do Leela.

Krishna understood what she meant as he walks toward his chamber. As Balraam comes from behind with Arjun. They were confused seeing Krishna holding women clothes.

Balraam - What are you planning to do with it, Kanha? (What's up with him?)

Krishna - Krishna's Krishnaa Raas-leela. (I was about to walk away but Dua stopped me.)

Balraam - But why women's cloth's Kanha?

Krishna - Shri wishes it this way so I shall follow.

Arjun - I don't understand but I also want to see Krishna's Krishnaa famous Raas-leela of Vrinadavan.

Krishna - You can't with those clothes.

Krishna who dressed like Gopi as he started to follow the sound that is coming from inside the garden. It was sound of his flute; Krishnaa was playing the flute. She was surrounded by Gopis and Gopals. Gopi's are dressed like Gopals and Gopals are dressed like Gopis. Krishna joined them as Gopi's and Gopal's are feeding Makhan to Krishna's Krishnaa but soon two other people also comes there. It was none other than Arjun and Balraam dressed like Gopis.