Can't stay away

Krishna seems so happy for some reason but what surprised y/n that Krishna was talking to her father. She goes there right away. Krishna gives her a cheeky smile.

Father - Daughter come. Meet with our neighbor Krishna.

Krishna - We already meet, uncle. (Love what's with that look?)

Father - Oh really, y/n how come you didn't tell me about Krishna?

Y/n - Well, I didn't remember to tell you. Slip out from my mind, i guess. (What Krishna is trying to do?)

Father - Anyway, it's nice meeting you son. Come visit our house sometime.

Krishna- Sure uncle.

Y/n father left as she take Krishna's hand and headed for the cafe. Cafe is already open as few customers are already there.

Y/n - Would you tell me why you suddenly choose to meet with my father?

Krishna - Well, can't I? And I just happen to meet with your father. That's why I choose to introduce myself.

Y/n - You can, and I know you just didn't happen to meet with my father.

Krishna - Maybe, but the sooner we meet, the better it will be for us.

Y/n - Better for what exactly?

Krishna - You will know but for now just wait.

Y/n didn't bother ask any further because she knew very will Krishna is not going to tell her anything. She stays around the cafe for a while than she left. On her way back to home she meets with Arjun.

Y/n - Hey, Arjun where are you going with the luggage?

Arjun - I am leaving. I received application for a scholarship.

Y/n - That's great. So you are leaving from here. All the best then.

Arjun - Thank you. (I give her the sunflower, i was holding.)

Y/n - For me? (I take it. I couldn't help but smile.)

Arjun - Your smile reminds me of the sunflower, so bright.

Y/n - Hope you reach the destination of your journey.

Arjun - Our Path again cross whole I reach my destination.

Y/n - Maybe one day we will meet again in another place and another time.

Arjun - You know when first time we meet, and you said my name. I knew I meet you before somewhere.

Y/n - Maybe. (Hope this journey of life, you again succeed.)

Arjun bids his goodbye as he left. Y/n felt a little sad for not able to see Arjun anymore But hey everyone has those own journey to take. y/n enter her house, she stopped in her track. It was Krishna talking with her mother.

Mother - Finally you are back y/n. Look who come to visit our house.

Y/n - Yeah, I can clearly see it's our neighbor.

Mother - You two talk I will be back soon.

Y/n mother walk toward the kitchen. Y/n just give Krishna a plain look, as she left for her room. Krishna followed behind y/n.

Y/n - You should not enter a woman's bedroom without her permission?

Krishna - Why is that? You already entered my bedroom.

Y/n - That was a different situation. Mother might see you here and misunderstand.

Krishna - Misunderstand what? You said yourself that I am your lover and I think it's time.

Y/n - Time for what? (He comes near me his face was holding a cheeky smile.)

Krishna - For them to know about us don't you think so?

Y/n - Not this way, and it's still too early for that.

Krishna - Early for what? Don't keep me waiting.

Y/n - For us obviously. You just opened up your restaurant.

Krishna - And which is going very well. There is no reason for waiting any longer.

Y/n - But Krishna (Before I could say anything else)

Krishna - No this time you will listen to me and not try to stop me.

Krishna and y/n mother happily talked with each other like some kind of dramatic women in dramas. Y/n just shake her head seeing those two, one thing for sure her mother liked Krishna. But is it possible not to like him. Soon Y/n father reached home as he wanted Krishna to have dinner with them. So, they all had dinner together.

Y/n - Father I am going to the nearby store.

Father - It's late, why do you need to go?

Y/n - Don't worry after buying ice cream, I will head back home right away.

Krishna - Uncle don't worry I will go with her.

Father - Thank you son.

Y/n and Krishna goes near to the store. As y/n buys her ice cream. She gives one to Krishna and takes one for herself. They sat down near by the bench whole eating ice cream.

Y/n - You are getting close to my family. They seem to like you already.

Krishna - Well you know I am liked by everyone.

Y/n - Yeah. But you are moving too close.

Krishna - Can't stay away from you, my love.

Y/n - Enough with those dialogues.

Krishna - Hey! They are my feelings, coming straight from my heart.

Y/n - I know but now I should go home, or father will get worried.

Krishna - Soon I will make sure you wouldn't have to leave and have reasons to stay.

Y/n - Don't do anything that will cause me any shock.

Krishna - Of course not, it will be a lovely surprise.