Missing Modak & Makhan

Time passed by as Y/n made Modak and Makhan for Bhog. But when she comes back all Modak and Makhan is gone. She knows right way who might have done that.

Y/n - Krishna and Ganesh both of you come out right now.

Krishna - Hey! I did nothing.

Ganesh - Neither did I. I just simply eat them because I was hungry.

Y/n - But I didn't even say anything.

Ganesh - Mother I was hungry, and when I saw Modak I couldn't help it.

Y/n - I know after all you are Ganesh, who loves Modak.

Krishna - I am also saved then.

Y/n - Not at all. You are not a child who couldn't help it.

Krishna - But I also love Makhan you know it better than anyone.

Y/n - I do? Maybe but Ganesh is still a child that's why he can, but you can't.

Krishna - That's unfair. You are again taking Ganesh side not mine. Oh, I am left heart broken.

Ganesh - Oh father don't worry I am here for you.

Y/n - Stop being so dramatic Kanha. And I made them for you two, so I am happy that you liked them.

Ganesh - See I told you father, mother made them for us. There was no need for us to go into this much trouble.

Krishna - But it was fun, wasn't it?

Ganesh - Indeed father.

Y/n - Oh really? No more sweets for you two then. Since both of you like to make troubles.

Ganesh - No mother!

Krishna - No love!

Y/n just walk away from them whole laughing as Krishna and Ganesh started to follow y/n behind. Next day Ganesh was going to first time at school. As y/n made Ganesh ready for school.

Y/n - Don't start to trouble others Ganesh.

Ganesh - Mother I can't make any promise.

Krishna - Have lots of fun since it's your first day.

Y/n - Don't give any ideas to Ganesh.

Krishna - Of course not. Ganesh already made his plans, don't you Ganesh?

Ganesh - I do but mother don't worry I wouldn't make much of a trouble.

Y/n - I know you will sure cause something.

Krishna and y/n both go to drop Ganesh. As they said those goodbye Krishna takes Y/n to the park as both of them did some walking. They waited for Ganesh Soon they will go to pick up Ganesh from kindergarten. On those way to home they stop by Krishna cafe.

Aagrima - Oh our Ganesh is here. Today was your first day at school. How was it?

Ganesh - It was fun but now I am hungry.

Aagrima - Wait I already made your favorite sweets for you.

Krishna - Only for Ganesh, what about me Khala?

Aagrima - Don't worry I made for everyone.

Krishna - Great Khala you are the best.

Y/n - Don't give them that many sweets or they will make a habit out of it and will always demand sweets from you.

Krishna - love how can you say that! We are not that bad.

Ganesh - I don't know about father but I will behave promise.

Y/n - I know my Ganesh will behave.

Krishna - Mother and son is teaming up against me. How unfair!

Y/n - Now don't make that grumpy face. Open your mouth and eat the sweets.

Krishna - How can I say no? When you are the one feeding me.

Krishna was about to eat the sweet, but Ganesh eats it. Krishna was shocked by that as Y/n and everyone else started to laugh. Krishna started to run after little Ganesh.