Poisoned love

King Dilip held a big Yugya for his daughter as it was the day Vishnumaya was born. Every year this Yugya is held but this year will be last. Guest also comes from other kingdoms. Pujja has started, soon everyone takes Aarti.

Y/n - Varun after this we will go look around Avanti. Last time you show me around, it's my time.

Varun - Alright, I have no complains.

Vishnu - (What is those two talking about?)

Vishnumaya left with Varun from the throne room. Vishnu also left as he saw them leaving from the palace entrance.

Vishnu - Where are you two going?

Varun - We will be looking around Avanti. You should also come with us.

Y/n - After all, this is your first time here in our kingdom.

Vishnu - Sure. ( i don't want you to be alone with Varun.)

Vishnu agreed to go with them and left the palace, as those Rath go around the whole Avanti kingdom. Soon they stopped by the market. Vishnumaya gets down from the Rath excitingly. Vishnu also goes after Vishnumaya.

Vishnu - Slow down Vishnumaya.

Varun - She always get excited.

Vishnu - You really know her well, don't you?

Varun - Not more than you.

Vishnu was confused by what Varun said. Vishnu goes to Vishnumaya who was looking around the bangle store, confused which one to choose all of them look pretty. Vishnu takes some bangles in his hand and put it on Vishnumaya's hand.

Vishnu - Don't let go of my hand. I don't want to lose you.

Y/n - You wouldn't. Now come, there still lot I have to show you.

After a while they were about to leave when suddenly they are stopped by someone. It was a little girl. But Vishnumaya knew right way it's not a human.

Little girl - This is Prasad from the Pujja.

Varun - But we didn't do any Pujja.

Little girl - This is Mata Narayan's Prasad. You shall not refuse it.

Vishnu - I will eat it. (I take the Prasad from the little girl.)

Before anyone could say anything., Vishnu eats the Prasad. Little girl is shocked by seeing that nothing happened to Vishnu. Because that Prasad had deadly poison in it. They left for the palace. Vishnumaya was angry that her named Prasad was poisoned and given to her Swami. For a second a glimpse of Mata Naryani could be seen as her body turned blue.

 For a second a glimpse of Mata Naryani could be seen as her body turned blue

Vishnumaya started to feel the effect of the poison. Because Vishnu's Vishnumaya is not two separate body's. Obviously, the poison can't kill or hurt her. But because she is in her human form it had affects on her body. Suddenly she felt unconscious as Vishnu hold her. He felt panicked as he carried her back to the palace.

Dilip - What happened to my daughter?

Varun - We don't know. She was ok a minute ago than she suddenly falls unconscious.

Vishnu takes Vishnumaya inside her chamber as he sat down beside her. Soon king Dilip comes there with palace Vaids. Queen Driti was crying seeing her daughter in this condition.

Driti - Say something! What happened to my daughter?

Vaids - She is poisoned. But somehow her body didn't change color even after having this strong poison in her body.

Dilip - Poisoned! Cure it right now.

Vaids - Forgive us Maharaj but we don't have the cure of this poison because we don't know which poison is given to princess.

Driti - What are you trying to say? That our daughter just going to die like that.

Vaids - No. If the poison had to kill her, then it already had been. But it only left her unconscious.

Dilip - Then when she will wake up?

Vaids - We can't tell. Until the poison effect ends.

Vaids left as everyone is worried about when Vishnumaya will wake up. The news already reached whole kingdom. King Dilip called Vaids from other kingdoms but every one of them said the same thing.