Shachi becoming Indrani

There is an asur named Vritra, Indra dev and others Devs set out to kill him in battle. Vritra was too powerful for them. They go to Lord Narayan and ask for help.

Indra - Show us a way. How can we defeat Vritra?

Krishna - For now make peace with Vritra.

Indra dev - Peace with Vritra?

Krishna - Nothing can happen until right time comes. That's why wait for the chance to defeat him.

Indra dev followed lord Narayan advice. Soon, when he gets the chance, he defeat Vritra. But because of all his mistakes he wishes to repent. Indra dev wanted to leave his position. Devs try to stop Indra dev, but he left the position of king of Devs. He went to meditation. Devs are worried without those kings how everything in Dev lok will work.

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani it's good thing that Indra dev understand his mistakes but without him who will become the king?

Krishna - No one can take Indra dev place.

Narad Muni - Does that mean he will be back soon?

Y/n - Indeed not only him.

Narad Muni - Who else will come with him?

Y/n - Shachi.

Shachi is very beautiful and Intelligent. She was daughter of Asur Puloman. One day she was walking by the jungle, when she suddenly falls and hurt her feet. She couldn't be able to stand up as she called for help. Indra dev heard it. He walks toward the sound and saw Shachi on the ground. Then Shachi was carried off by Indra dev. Shachi fell in love with Indra dev.

Krishna - It seems like Devi Shachi has fall for Indra dev

Y/n - But now question is will Indra dev also fell the same.

Krishna - No one can run from love Priye. Like you can't now.

Y/n - That was uncalled for. (Flowers are now all over my hair.)

Krishna - Hey, you look pretty. Like a cute bunny.

Y/n - And you are a cunning fox, which this bunny should stay away from.

Krishna - You think you can stay away from me.

Y/n - Is it a challenge? Then I will happily accept it.

Krishna - Oh really, fine then I will see how long you can continue this challenge.

Y/n - Well see you later then. But I warn you I am not gonna give up until I win this challenge.

Krishna - Yeah, sure neither will i.

Shachi again goes to the forest where she first time meets with the stranger. She finally finds him and go toward him.

Indra - Devi what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here in the forest alone.

Shachi - Couldn't make this heart understand, it brings me here.

Indra - Why would your heart bring you here?

Shachi - Do you not understand, or you are trying not to?

Indra - How will I understand if you don't tell me Devi?

Shachi - I wish to marry you and want you as my Swami.

Indra - But don't you think before making such a big decision you should first know about the person you wish to marry?

Shachi - All I need to know that you also feel the same as I do. Because I know you are the one for me.

Indra dev finally prevailed and he married Devi Shachi and took her to Dev lok. Indra Dev also accepts his position as king. Every Devs and Devis were present there. Lord Narayan was looking at Devi Narayani who was busy talking with Devi Saraswati.

Saraswati - Is there something going between you and lord Narayan?

Y/n - No Devi Saraswati, why would you ask that?

Saraswati - Because lord Narayan has been looking at you, but you are not looking at him. Neither any of you speak to each other.

Y/n - Well there is a reason behind it. (I told everything to Devi Saraswati.)

Saraswati - Now I understand. But I wonder who will win the challenge?

Y/n - Only time will tell.

After all ritual of the wedding every Dev's and Devis give those blessings. She became a goddess and was granted immortality. She was now also called Indrani, queen of Dev lok and Goddess of marriage.