Old Friendship

Y/n comes by the cafe to see if Krishna already hired any employees. But she was surprised by seeing Krishna talking with a woman. She walks toward them.

Krishna - Y/n you are here. Meet with khala Agrima. From now on she will management the kitchen.

Y/n - It's nice to meet with you. Now I no longer have to worry about the kitchen.

Krishna - What that suppose to mean?

Agrima - Leave it to me daughter. I will take care of the kitchen from now on.

Y/n - So did you find others?

Krishna - Others? Who is there to find?

Y/n - Silly Kanha, come with me. And Khala we will leave the kitchen to you.

Krishna and y/n comes to the entrance of the cafe. Y/n put a board out for hiring employees. She looked at Krishna.

Krishna - I was busy talking with Khala, so I forgot put it out.

Y/n - Just hope we find the employees soon.

Krishna - We will.

Arjun - Y/n! (I go walk toward her. She is with Krishna.)

Y/n - Hey, Arjun how have you been?

Arjun - I am good. I heard you are looking for employees.

Y/n - Yes why? Do you want to apply for the job?

Arjun - No there is one of my friends who is looking for part time job.

Y/n - Oh great. Send your friend tomorrow. Krishna will talk to your friend.

Arjun - I will. Anyway, I was actually thinking about having a coffee.

Y/n - Of course. Come inside I will make coffee for us.

Arjun - You will make them. It's alright you really don't have to.

Y/n - Hey it's already. I already know how to use a coffee maker machine.

Krishna and Arjun sat down on the table as they started talking. While y/n was making coffees and bring three cups of coffees.

Arjun - Nothing can be better than coffee.

Krishna - Is that so? I should try some then.

Arjun - You never try coffee before even you have a coffee maker machine?

Y/n - He has a sweet tooth. Only likes sweet things.

Krishna - Yeah like you. (She gives me an unamused 😒 look.)

Arjun - Hehe, you two seem close.

Y/n - We are. (I pinched krishna under the table.)

Y/n send a bright smile directly to Krishna, who smiled back at her. Suddenly rain started outside as now they all started to talk. Waiting for the rain to stop pouring. That's when Aagrima comes out with snacks.

Aagrima - In rainy day nothing can be better than freshly made cookies.

Y/n - Khala jaan you are really the best. Oh, Arjun meet with Khala Aagrima, from now on she will take care of the kitchen.

Arjun - I think from now on I will sure come regular to eat your food.

Aagrima - I hope you do.

Krishna - This is really yummy Khala.

After rain stopped and Arjun take his leave. Sometime later Krishna and Y/n also left after closing the cafe. But on those way rain suddenly again started as they run inside Krishna's house.

Y/n - Indra dev, is he now having mixed feelings?

Krishna - Who knows? It's hard to tell what really goes in Indra Devs mind.

Y/n - I am already drenched by the rain, why not enjoy the rain?

Y/n goes to the balcony as she started to enjoy the rain, little drops of water fall on her face. Krishna also joined y/n as he takes her hand as they get lost in each other eyes.

Y/n - I have to go home, Krishna. I already stayed out for too long.

Krishna - Wait a minute I will bring a towel.

Y/n - It's alright I will just head back home.

Krishna - No just wait here.

Krishna goes inside his bedroom and bring a towel and give it to Y/n. Y/n started to dry herself and her hair. Krishna was looking at y/n with a smile.

Y/n - What are you looking at?

Krishna - Obviously you. Wet hair looks good on you.

Y/n - I know. Come here. (I started to dry up his hair.)

Krishna - I like it when you take care of me.

Y/n - Of course you do. Now I am leaving.

Krishna - (I hold her hand before she could leave.)

Y/n - Now what Kanha? (He brings his face close to mine.)

Krishna - You will also come tomorrow, wouldn't you?

Y/n - Maybe. (I get away from his hold.)

Krishna - I will be waiting.

Y/n walk toward the door but before leaving she looked Back at her Krishna one more time. She then walks toward her house as her mother opened the door.

Mother - Where have you been? You are all drenched.

Y/n - On my way I got caught by the rain. I will go and take a warm shower don't worry.

Mother - But where have you been all day?

Y/n - Helping a friend with his Cafe.

Mother - Friend? Our new neighbors?

Y/n - Yes mother, but how do you know that?

Mother - You know your S/B, they can't stay quiet for long.

Y/n - I should have known. Anyway, I am going now.

After the shower y/n felt tired as she lay down on the bed. But she didn't feel like sleeping as she stared at the moon. Indeed it was so beautiful that she couldn't help but gaze at the bright full moon.

Krishna - (Don't stare too long at the moon.)

Y/n - (Krishna, then who should I stare at?)

Krishna - (Me of course, your one and only love.)

Y/n - (How do you know you are my one and only love?)

Krishna - (Priye, you are forgetting that I know everything.)

Y/n - (You sure about that?)

Krishna - (I know everything except you. I wonder why are you still so mystery to me even when we spend my eternity with you?)

Y/n - (And here I thought you know me better than anyone else.)

Krishna - (Well I do know you better than anyone else but not enough.)

Y/n - (Nothing can ever be enough. Anyway, why are you still awake?)

Krishna - (Because my Priye is still awake.)

Y/n - (I can't seem to fall asleep but there is a way.)

Krishna - (I know you want to hear a story. Fine I will tell you one interesting story.)

Y/n - (You are the best my love.)

Krishna - (My love hmm, I like the sound of it.)

Y/n - (Okay, now tell me the story.)

Krishna was telling y/n story as she started to fall asleep. As Krishna also fall asleep under the moon light.