Tieing us together

"Holding hands with you like a promise that, if even for a brief moment or a few hours. We don't have to face the world alone"

They come back to Dwarka, and everyone was happy seeing that Krishna's Krishnaa together. They are now talking to each other.

Subhadra - I guess brother Balraam plan worked.

Krishna - Dua failed horribly in his plan.

Balraam - Hey! I did try.

Devaki - I am just happy that everything is okay now.

Krishna - Mother there is something I want to talk to you something important.

Krishna takes Mother Devaki with him. Subhadra take Krishnaa with her and started her usually talking self. In the evening Parvati Pujja was held and Vyasa was also there.

Balraam - Sage Vyasa is here. That means something will happen Krishnaa.

Y/n - Whatever will happen, will be your Kanha's doing.

Subhadra - Yeah brother Krishna looks extra happy.

Devaki - Daughter Krishnaa come here. Sage Vyasa see her and Krishna's Kundali. Tell me when is the right time for those wedding?

Vyasa- Rajmata, for now it's not possible for them to get married. It's still not the right time.

Devaki - Then what should we do now?

Vyasa - For now you can get them Sagai until it's time for them to get married.

Vasudeva - Then tomorrow, Krishna's Krishnaa Sagai will be held.

Subhadra - That is what brother Krishna was planning.

Balraam - It can't be better than anything.

Krishna walks toward Krishnaa with a smile. Takes her hand as they left from there. They were walking on the garden holding hands.

Krishna- Tomorrow we will be engaged without breaking your promise.

Y/n - Well I knew you have solution to everything. After all you are Vasudev Shri Krishna. Who has plans for everything.

Krishna - And you are Shri Krishnaa who has answer to all question. Still choose to remain silent.

Y/n - But I know my Kanha can understand my silent.

Krishna - Sometimes it gets a little bit hard to understand but I know we will be together in the end no matter what.

Y/n - You are the sources of my happiness. my love, you are everything I ever wished for.

Next day Sagai was held as the whole palace was decorated. Krishna was on the hall room with everyone. Soon Revati and Subhadra bring Krishnaa. Krishnaa sat down beside Krishna as Pandit ji started the ritual. As Krishna's Krishnaa put ring on each other.

Krishna - My love, you are really looking beautiful today

Y/n - And I thought I always look beautiful in your eyes.

Krishna- Priye only if you could see yourself in my eyes.

Subhadra - Brother Krishna stop being too loving. We are also here you know.

Krishna - And? We are engaged don't forget that.

Revati - Not married. Have to wait for all that romance.

Balraam- I don't think Kanha can do that.

Krishna - I can wait an eternity for my Shri. If it means I can be with her in the end.

Y/n - But there is no ending in love, it's the beginning.