Vamana & Vamini

Surya dev made his decision there is no going back. Devi Saranyu takes her leave from Devlok with tears in her eyes. Because not only did Surya Dev ask her to leave but also refuses to meet with her not even letting her bid goodbyes for the last time. But Surya Dev didn't wish to bid goodbyes with his Saranyu. She can't be with Surya dev, but her Shadow at least can be with him and take care of him. That's when Devi Saranyu become Devi Usha without her shadow and Chaya Devi take her form who was reflection of Devi Saranyu. She left leaving her Shadow behind. After some time, Surya Dev got the good news that Devi Usha has given birth to a divine child. Surya dev was so happy by the news that he couldn't stop himself from going until the realization hit him. He can't go even he wishes to. On the other side Devi Usha was waiting, Surya Dev will come hearing about those son birth. But he never did as everyday her endless waiting has continued.

Maid - Devi you should take some rest now. I don't think Surya Dev will come today as well.

Usha - I know but can't help but to wait maybe he will come one day.

Tears started to fall from Devi Usha eyes. Surya Dev's son named Yama who has born with divine aura.

Devi Ahalya who was created by Brahma dev

Devi Ahalya who was created by Brahma dev. She was known for her beauty, but she never taken pride for that. Because for her, beauty wasn't as important as one's mind and intellect. When it comes time for her to choose her groom there was lots of princes and kings even Devs wish to ask for her hand. But she didn't wish to marry just someone who doesn't see things or understand them the way she did. She goes to Brahma dev who might be able to help make such important decision of her life.

Ahalya - Father Brahma dev, my greeting's.

Brahma - Blessing's daughter, what brings you here?

Ahalya - It's time for me to choose my groom but I do not wish to marry someone who doesn't see things from my point of view.

Brahma - I see, then you should go to Rishi Gautam Ashram. I am sure you will find the one you are looking for.

Devi Ahalya did as Brahma dev suggested. She go directly to visit Gautam Rishi Ashram. She liked everything about it especially Gautam Rishi who's thinking was so wise and the way he respected woman. She proposes to Gautam Rishi who was much older than her but still she express her wish to marry him. Even though he told her he can't give her the life she had as a Princess but she had no problem living in the Ashram, for her it more felt like home. With everyone blessings Devi Ahalya get marry to Rishi Gautam and started to live in Ashram.

 With everyone blessings Devi Ahalya get marry to Rishi Gautam and started to live in Ashram