love is beyond everything

In the Morning after shower y/n was about to wake up Krishna. But he was not seen anywhere in the bedroom, she looks around but can't seem to see him. Y/n just thought he might have already left so, she started to dry her hair suddenly a pair of hand hold her from behind.

Y/n - Krishna where did you go?

Krishna - Where would I go? I was here.

Y/n - No you weren't. Or how come I didn't notice you?

Krishna - I was in the kitchen and that's why you didn't notice me.

Y/n - I will go check on our son.

Krishna - Don't give so much attention to someone. Leave some attention for me also.

Y/n - I would have but you are not a child here.

Krishna - So if I become a child then you will give me attention. Then, should I?

Y/n - Don't even think about that. Your adult version is hard to handle.

Krishna - But wouldn't I be too cute for you to resist, in my child version?

Y/n - I think you are still cute no matter if you are a child or not.

Krishna - Is that so? (I give y/n a cheeky smile.)

Y/n - No Krishna. Not now, don't even try anything.

Krishna holds y/n in his arms as y/n try to leave. That's when a cry could be heard. Ganesh has wake up, y/n left to check on him. Seeing Y/n Ganesh started to giggle in his adorable baby voice, Krishna also comes there.

Krishna - I know our son did it on purpose. You naughty Ganesh.

Y/n - Either way he seems like in a good mood.

Krishna - Yeah by able to get all your attention. (She ignore my comment and carry Ganesh in her arms.)

Krishna left for cafe as y/n was left home alone with Ganesh. When suddenly door calling ball started ring as she put Ganesh on the crib. When she opened the door, it was her mother on the door.

Y/n - Oh hey, mom how are you?

Mother - I am okay, How are you and my grandson?

Y/n - We are fine, Come inside, he just wake up from his sleep.

Mother - Anyway, there is something I want to talk to you about it's quite important.

Y/n - What is it about mother?

Mother - I want held a big pujja for his name day.

Y/n - Oh, okay i have no problem with that. Let me talk with krishna about this.

Mother - Inform me after talking with him.

Y/n - (Carrying Ganesh from his crib handing him to mother.)

Y/n mother left after sometime. Y/n lost in her own thoughts. Soon y/n put Ganesh to sleep as Krishna comes back. But it seems like y/n didn't even notice when Krishna comes back and already enter the bedroom.

Krishna - And what is making my love having such a down face?

Y/n - You already know. Mother wants a big pujja for Ganesh name day.

Krishna - So, it's a good thing. Why worry?

Y/n - I know but

Krishna - But what can I do to erase that worry look on your face?

Y/n - Just go fresh up and I will prepare the dinner.

Krishna - Alright but I want to eat by your hand today because I am too tired to do it myself.

Y/n - Alright now go. (I am not worried about that but something that is going to happen.)