Jalandhar

Village that was filled with joy. Especially After the birth of Narayani, everything in the village become so full of life. Everyone thought that she is gift from gods to them. Right now, as a worried mother is looking for her daughter.

Y/n - Mother are you looking for me?

Aabha - Daughter, where have you been?

Y/n - I was here. Maybe you didn't notice.

Vasistha - Daughter, I think I just saw you outside right a few minutes ago.

Aabha - Narayani you were again wondering around!

Narayani run from her mother who was about to catch her. Narayani goes to her Sakhi's who was waiting for her at the same place, they always meet.

Sakhi's - Sakhi you are late today. Don't tell us you were again wondering around and run away from Mother Aabha?

Y/n - Oh how good you know your Sakhi. I am so happy to know that.

Sakhi's - Don't get so happy because once you go back home. You are going to hear Mother Aabha lecture.

Y/n - Yeah but for now let's not think about that. Let's hear what story my Sakhi's has for me.

Sakhi's - Sometimes it feels like you only come here to hear the stories. Not to meet with your Sakhi's.

Y/n - Don't say it like that. I enjoy the stories you all tell me, and I also enjoy all of your company.

In the other side, when Mahadev opened his third eye in his fury an energy emitted from the eye and was sent directly into the ocean. The energy developed into a boy and was raised by Shukracharya. He became one of the mightiest Asurs. He became the king of sea who ruled over Asurs.

Shukracharya - Son, you are not listening. What making you so distracted?

Jalandhar - There is something I don't understand.

Shukracharya - What is it?

Jalandhar - This emotion that everyone has but I can't feel it.

Shukracharya - Son, one day you will feel them too.

Jalandhan goes to the seaside. Soon he comes across one of the village, which is filled with so much joy. He didn't understand why this village felt full of life. That's when his eyes fall on a girl who was swinging as her Sakhi's surrounded by her. He couldn't look away as a tear fall from his eye. He never felt any emotion and today was the first time he did. He couldn't be more than happy. That's when he heard someone called out her name.

 That's when he heard someone called out her name

Jalandhar - Narayani. (Saying her name brings me so much joy.)

On the other side Narayani felt it as she looked at Jalandhar directly. Those eyes meet with each other. In the evening like always Narayani goes to the temple. To visit her Narayan. She put Jasmine flowers front of Narayan's Narayani statue.

Y/n - (Love do you know? Today I heard most interesting story of all.)

Narayan - (Is that's the only thing that happened today?)

Y/n - (Oh mother was upset with me again for wondering around.)

Narayan - (And what else?)

Y/n - (What are you getting at?)

Narayan - (You know very well. His eyes has already fall on you.)

Y/n - (Hmmm. I am aware about that.)

Narayan - (You know what he is planning to do next don't you?)

Y/n - (I do.)

Narayan - (Then why are you so relax and calm? You know I can't do anything.)

Y/n - (You should also try to be calm. Now enough about that and let me tell you the story I heard today.)

Narayan - (I would love nothing more than hearing stories from you every day.)

Narayani started to tell story to her Narayan. Lord Narayan only laughed, hearing her story. He always get surprised by how excited Narayani gets about stories.