Govardhan Parvat lifting

"People should do those duty. Not get worried about something that they can't control"

Everything in Gokul was going like usual but soon everything is about to change. Krishna was sitting under the tree looking after the cows with Balraam.

Balraam - Kanha? What's the matter. Why are you looking around?

Krishna - Shri. I didn't see her the whole day. Where is she? (Again, wondering around I guess.)

Balraam - Who knows where she is? But she will be here soon don't worry.

Y/n - Oh is someone missing me? (I sat down beside Krishna and put my head on his shoulder.)

Krishna - Where were you Shri? Every day, you meet with us in the morning but today you didn't.

Y/n - Because today is not like other days. (Pride of one will cause everyone suffering.)

Krishna - (Something is going to happen today. As I felt the cold wind.)

Krishna looked at Krishnaa who just closed her eyes as he pulled his flute and bring it front of Krishnaa who started to play it. Balraam looked at them happily.

Suddenly a thunder sound come from the sky as cloud covered the whole sky

Suddenly a thunder sound come from the sky as cloud covered the whole sky. A tear falls from Krishnaa eye as a Strom soon take its place. Everything in Gokul Started to drown under the rain. It was Indra Dev rage, had released a devastating rainfall by sending forth the clouds Samvartaka. Krishna knew if it goes like that everyone will not survive. Krishna looked at Krishnaa for answers.

Y/n - Protector of everyone. Everything is in your hand now. (You have to do it.)

Balraam - What do you mean by that Krishnaa? Why it's happening to begin with?

Krishna - Pride of Indra dev is falling on Gokul as rain.

Balraam - But it will soon drown the whole Gokul and everyone's life will be in risk.

Y/n - Krishna knows what he has to do. (My eyes meet with Krishna as he started to walk away.)

Balraam - Where are you going Kanha? (What is he going to do?)

Krishna - To protect everyone from Indra Dev rage. (I know what I have to do.)

Krishna understood Indra dev intention to drown the village, with one finger, he lifted the mount Govardhan. Everyone in Gokul takes shelter under the mountain. Everyone was shocked by how Krishna lifted the Govardhan Parvat on his little finger.

Balraam - But why would Indra dev rage will fall on Gokul?

Y/n - It is because everyone in Gokul didn't do Indra Dev Pujja. That hurt Indra dev's pride.

It all started a day before when Gopal Nanda and other villagers were preparing for Pujja. It was Indra dev Pujja to please him for the rain so they can have good harvest. Krishna who believed in Karma(deed), he spoke up. Krishnaa smiled at Krishna knowing what will happen by this decision of his.

Krishna - We shouldn't worry about things we can't control.

Nanda - But son what if rain does not happen because of this?

Krishna - One must do his duty and not worry about the consequences or expect something in return.

Maanvir - I think Krishna is right. We shouldn't worry about that. We should just work hard so we can have good harvest.

Nanda - All right. We will not held the Pujja. (I hope things goes alright.)

Y/n - Krishna, be prepared. Someone might not be happy with this.

It's been seven days seen rain is happening without any stop. Rainstorm continued and there is no stop to that. For now, everything is okay. But if the rain continued and didn't stop then things will change drastically. Krishnaa had enough of Indra Dev arrogant, she walks out from under the mountain. Everything in Gokul was already under the water but what surprised everyone that. Krishnaa didn't sink more like she was walking on the water.