Vaikunth wedding

Prem lok Devi Narayani was happily playing with little bunnies. Devs and Devis were surrounding her. Soon, Lord Narayan also comes there with a big smile on his face.

Narayan - Priye, I wish to speak to you. Come with me.

Y/n - hmm. (I know what you want to say, but why now?)

Lord Narayan takes Devi Narayani's hand as they walk beside the lake. Devi Narayani and lord Narayan sat down on the swing as he lovingly looked at her.

Y/n - Love do tell, what is it that making you so happy?

Narayan - You already know Priye. Don't trouble your love now.

Y/n - I do, but I wish to hear it from you.

Narayan - Let's be together for eternity.

Y/n - I don't think it's still the right time.

Narayan - Then when will be the right time for you? Why denie our bond?

Y/n - (I stay quiet seeing that, Hari stands up.)

Narayan - It seems like the right time will never come for you, Shri!

Y/n - Try to understand love. (We wouldn't be able to be together, no matter how much we try. Separation I am not ready for it.)

Narayan - If you really love me, then you will complete me without any more waiting.

Y/n - (How can I make you understand?)

Narayan - Why are you quiet? Don't tell me your answer is still the same.

Y/n - We can't. (I look away from him.)

Narayan - Fine then if that's your answer. I will not come until I hear the answer I wish to hear.

Y/n - (He just left without looking back. All i could do was watch him go, Slip way from me as i try to reach toward him.)

Lord Narayan sticks by his words. He gets busy on his Yug Nidra. Time started to flow by, but lord Narayan didn't open his eyes from his Yug Nidra. Devi Narayani was in Prem lok when Narad Muni came there.

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani. Greetings, but why Prabu is not here beside you, Mata?

Y/n - Your Prabu will not come until I go to him myself.

Narad Muni - Then why are you not going to Prabu?

Y/n - Your Prabu has asked for something, but the time still has not come for that.

Narad Muni - But Mata, I don't think Prabu will come until you go there.

Y/n - I know. (Love, I guess you made your choice, but this choice will cause you pain.)

Narad Muni - I wouldn't leave until I see Mata and Prabu together.

Y/n - Your wish shall come true, Narad Muni.

Narad Muni - But Mata, there is still something.

Y/n - I know what you are going to ask. Have patience. You will get your answers as time passes.

Devi Narayani goes to Vaikunth as lord Narayan was sitting on Sheshnaag as his eyes are still closed.

Y/n - Love I have come, let's become one for eternity.

A smile appears on Lord Narayan's face as he opens his beautiful lotus eyes. Narad Muni appeared there, with Garlands in his hand as Devi Narayani and Lord Narayan put Garland on each other. Flowers started to fall from the sky. Mahadev, Brahma dev, Devi Saraswati, Narad Muni, Devs, and Devis were also present there. Finally, Lord Narayan and Devi Narayani become complete and one for eternity.

Narayan - Finally, we will be complete with one another, and I am not letting you go.

Y/n - (I just smiled. Only if you knew how things are going to take its turn soon.)